• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy GB * Rumblestrip Racing Products-DLT1-GPS or DLT3-GPS Predictive Lap Timer* GB

A little background...I was racing at Miller outside Salt Lake City a few weeks ago, doing an 'arrive and drive' with 24 Hours of Lemons. This was a 2 day enduro in Balto the snowmobile powered Miata, a 1400 lb car with 3 cylinder, 700cc 2 stroke using the belt drive from the snowmobile. Needless to say, I had NO idea how to drive this thing fast. We had a Rumbelstrip on the dash which we were using for lap timing in car, it only took me one stint in the driver's seat to realize how valuable this tool is. The Rumblestrip gave me constant plus or minus time as compared to the best lap in my session so at any point on the track I could tell if I was getting faster, every small change in line or brake zone gave me immediate feedback and resulted in dropping seconds per lap every time I drove!

Bottom line, the best upgrade anyone can make to get your car to be faster is to upgrade driving skills. What one cares about is how little time it takes to get around the track, this tool tells you how well you are doing at any point! Easy to hook up and can be moved from car to car very fast! Best driving tool I have ever used, hands down!

Predictive Lap Timer DLT1-GPS
http://www.rumblestripracing.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=35&product_id=49
GPS-based Predictive Lap Timer with speed and time-delta display
Complete system with timer, GPS antenna and power cable

Specification:
240 lap memory (last 240 laps plus fastest lap stored in memory)
32 track memory (start/finish line information for up to 32 tracks stored in memory)
10Hz High-performance GPS receiver
Bright LED display that is easy to read and shows up great on video (.56" high display digits)
Instant (single button push) fastest lap in session recall
Buttons for scrolling up or down in lap memory
12V power input (1.3 x 3.8 mm barrel connector)
Simple set-up without need for lap-top computer

Predictive Lap Timer DLT3-GPS
http://www.rumblestripracing.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=35&product_id=50
GPS-based Predictive Lap Timer with programmable shift lights, speed and time-delta display
Complete system with timer, GPS-receiver and 2m power/rpm cable

Specification:
240 lap memory (last 240 laps plus fastest lap stored in memory)
32 track memory (start/finish line information for up to 32 tracks stored in memory)
10Hz High-performance GPS receiver
Bright LED display that is easy to read (.3" high display digits)
5-step programmable shift lights (4 LEDs + all blinking)
Instant (single button push) fastest lap recall
High RPM recall
Buttons for scrolling up or down in lap memory
12V power input
Isolated rpm input circuit that connects directly to ECU
Simple set-up without need for lap-top computer
Digital speedometer
Digital tachometer

Here's the deal:
3 units sold on the group buy, 10% savings!
Predictive Lap Timer DLT1-GPS $295 GB Price $265.50
Predictive Lap Timer DLT3-GPS $395 GB Price $355.50

5+ units sold on the group buy, 15% savings!
Predictive Lap Timer DLT1-GPS $295 GB Price $250.75
Predictive Lap Timer DLT3-GPS $395 GB Price $335.75

10+ units sold on the group buy, 20% savings!
Predictive Lap Timer DLT1-GPS $295 GB Price $236
Predictive Lap Timer DLT3-GPS $395 GB Price $316

Name-Model

PM with questions and so we can calculate shipping costs...happy to combine shipping to make things more reasonable!
Thanks
Dave

I love this tool!

After doing 4 more races with one of these installed in the car I love it more and more. Best tool I have ever found to make my driving better, more constant and constantly bring down my lap times. I was able to drop 4 seconds off my laps driving the Ridge in Shelton, Washington over the weekend the second time I was on that track.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll be racing at Portland International Raceway Sept 20-21 if anyone local is interested in seeing how it works...

I'm still trying to get to NSXPO but I think work is conspiring against the trip...:-(

Back