• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gecko Beach Drive & BBQ

Thinking of hosting a BBQ at my Fort Erie (15 min. from White Oaks Spa) cottage first part of August on a Saturday.

Would be a nice drive down, taking back twisty roads I ride my bike on, passing through NOTL and taking the Niagara Parkway to my cottage (road just happens to turn into my street once at Fort Erie).

Have a BBQ and then you can take the QEW home - I'm 2 minutes off the QEW for those not wanting to join the drive.

Won't be any maps printed out, just follow the leader. Not a club thing, but many of you I know would like to join in the fun........figure it would be $10/person to cover food and soft drinks and you can BYOB if you choose. Driveway will be paved by then (transport bond gravel now) and lots of parking (over 2800 sq. ft) so don't worry about that. For those wanting to dip in the Lake, it's under 2 min. walk.

Let me know if there is interest as I am here 4 days each week anyway - and we could meet at the Ontario Street Tims/Wendy's gas station off the QEW in Grimsby (that way I don't have to drive all the way home).

PM me or post away..........don't worry, the Gecko Beach deck can hold over 50 without problems, or 20 heavy weight Harley friends :>)

Shawna

Sounds like a blasty blast!
Let me know if I can spread the word when you firm things up Shawna!!!

Sat. Aug 8th, or rain date Aug 15th

Chris and I will be there, Shawna.

Back