• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Get the best NSX ZeTOOLBOX Sub Box for $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST CHANCE to get the ZetoolBox Sub Enclosure empty for $200 + Shipping. Shop is raising the cost and gave me one last opportunity to get in at this LOW PRICE!!

I will offer them empty for you to do your own set up. You can get either the V3 designed to not loose any foot space and holds the shallow mount SWS10 made by Earthquake. Has about .35 cu. ft. of air space!

Set of aerospace clips $20 while supplies last!
I can set them up and assemble if needed, just pm for details.

pm me as emails from here do not go through.

10555V3_final_front.JPG
10555V3_final.JPG

10555V3_installed.JPG

Or you can get the Clasic V2 designed to hold the JL10W1 or the 10W3 with a spacer, or simular. Has like .67 cu. ft. of air space. This one has a loss of about 3" of leg space for the passanger side, if that matters!

10555V2_Shallow_black.JPG
10555Shallow_box_black.JPG

Enjoy,

Z

Link to the vendor page: http://nsxprime.com/wiki/Zetoolman

Re: LAST CHANCE!! Get the BEST NSX SUB Enclosure The ZeTOOLBOX Sub Box for $200!!!

I have a V2 black enclosure ready to go!!
PM for info. Designed for the JL10W1 sub.

Re: Get the BEST NSX SUB Enclosure The ZeTOOLBOX Sub Box for $200

I now have a V3 made up and ready to go!
PM if interested!

Get your groove on for the summer!! :biggrin:

What's the price and do you make them for the UK passenger footwell (Mirror image to US) as the car is RHD.

SS

any way you can make one to fit a 10w7? i dont really care too much about leg room on the passenger side lol

Shipped the V2 for the Source one project car!

That build will be great!!

Anyone else need a sub enclosure at this VERY LOW price?
Come and get them now!

Pm sent:smile:

Are there any sub enclosures available for sale? I am open to buying new or used. Just need to pick one up ASAP.

I would love to get my hands on one. Any left?? Let me know. Thanks

I have a V3 ready to go! Ordered but did not pick it up.
add $20 for new pricing this year!

I have another V3 ready to go. Another guy ordered but did not get.
PM for info!

bought 2 box from zetoolman,i must say these are pretty nice :smile:

I have another V3 ready to go. Another guy ordered but did not get.
PM for info!

Is this plug & play or do i need to upgrade to an after market amp to run that 10inch & is it still available?

Is this plug & play or do i need to upgrade to an after market amp to run that 10inch & is it still available?

Yes, you need to add an amp. You can use the remain parts of the system and yes, I still have this one!

The bass from this box and the Earthquake sub is unbelievable. And by unbelievable I mean absolutely incredible.

The bass from this box and the Earthquake sub is unbelievable. And by unbelievable I mean absolutely incredible.

I have the v3 + Earthquake sub for about 3yrs now. Recently paired up with a Pioneer Digital Series GM-9500F measures 9-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 7-7/8" & weighs ~5lbs. Does not hit the really deep low bass notes >30hz and lower very well but it does sound quite amazing for its size and fits snug to the floor with no leg room loss I'm very happy with the v3. I recommend it for anyone looking to improve the over sound in the car paired up with some good components blows the BOSE junk away any day! aka B-L-O-W-S because if it hasn't yet it will lol

Does the v2 hit lower bass than the v3?

Last edited:

I have the v3 + Earthquake sub for about 3yrs now. Recently paired up with a Pioneer Digital Series GM-9500F measures 9-5/8" x 2-1/4" x 7-7/8" & weighs ~5lbs. Does not hit the really deep low bass notes >30hz and lower very well but it does sound quite amazing for its size and fits snug to the floor with no leg room loss I'm very happy with the v3. I recommend it for anyone looking to improve the over sound in the car paired up with some good components blows the BOSE junk away any day! aka B-L-O-W-S because if it hasn't yet it will lol

I think I am using the same amp, I love it.

Yes, the V2 will go a little lower due to the size of the enclosure. But, as the Earthquake SWS10x is a long throw driver it does sound amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back