• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Getting used to the NSX height

well i do admit that i do have people almost running me off the road, thats why i always keep my fingers on my horn button. i also don't like to cut lanes in this car, the blind spot in the lock pillar is soo freaking big on the drivers side.

How low can you go.....(*much lower)

91 with Bilsteins upper perch and H&R's 1.5" lower

2.jpg

I don't think its that low, but on the other hand when I drive my "fastcar" then I'm really close to the ground... ( I once had a car reverse in to me in a junction, he looked back, but I was so close that he didn't see me at all.. :( )

loooow car..
http://www.trampebil.se/budda/2003-07-06-save-stadskamp/imagepages/image11.htm

so, what I'm trying to say is, If you put your hand out, and it touches the asphalt... Then your driving a low car.. :biggrin:

If the NSX didn't have doors you could very well touch the ground (Kids, do not try this at home!)

Can't personally say I've driven an NSX yet, but I'm sure I have at least a little experience between riding 4 different sportbikes over the years. :D

If the NSX didn't have doors you could very well touch the ground (Kids, do not try this at home!)

Yes, I can easily touch the ground with the door open (and I don't have long arms). I think the only other car that I've been in that is lower than the NSX is the Countach, and my NSX is stock height. Most of your NSXs are lower than mine.:biggrin:

I never seen an NSX in a fastfood drive-thru yet, but how does that work for you guys???

It's better all around than a bike. My cbr is flat black, and I have a black leather jacket, black riding gloves, etc.

Once you consider yourself invisible to others, you just change your driving style and do not let others have the opportunity to cause you harm.

That being said, I feel safer on my bike than in a car sometimes. This blows people's minds, but that's because they don't realize I have a FULL and CLEAR view of ALL things around me with a simple twist of my head. No pillars. No poorly tinted glass. No panels. I also have the small mirrors used on large trucks for additional visibility in lanes directly next to me, pretty much removes any blind spots.

Yeah... that's a toss up for me. I think I feel unsafe in my NSX AND on my bikes. In the NSX I'm worrying about people backing into me or changing lanes into me. It helps that my car is orange. On my bike I worry about people pulling out in front of me. 2 different types of fear, 2 different ways to drive. I only feel safe in my 4x4.

Back