• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Girls with my NSX

Ryan...what is that sticker on your back window?? Oh....and if you do not want your window sticker, let me know. :)

It says "Customer's Vehicle - PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH" ;)

Any NSX window sticker? I may have the one from my '04 someplace...

Ryan

vtecNSX1 said:
Ya i found that pic quite disturbing. Sorry but i dont think any of them are good looking enough to be models.
I was talking about the resemblance between Burns (from the Simpsons) and the blonde chick in the blue shirt :biggrin:

haha...yea well like I said it was a Party. There was free vodka, captain morgans rum and beer. The girl in the blue skirt was a total cutie. You'd have to see her in person. My photography skills don't bring out the best in people yet.

Maybe the angles at which the photos were taken did not bring the best outcome. More photos please?

WoW you guys must be really Hunky or wealthy to be so picky about a woman's looks......the person sitting on the hood does look like a man,..but I'm willing to bet that If either of the other girls walked up to you and started rubbing your thigh ..your little soldier would be ready for action in a matter of seconds.

Not everybody has the same taste...I have heard soo much about how HOT Hallie Berry is but I personally don't find her attractive at all....and Its not because she is black, there are many black woman I find attractive,but not her...so if you don't think that a girl in a photo that someone posts is attractive ..here is an idea..Shut up and don't post anything...."If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"..works well..try it.

Last edited:
ryans said:
Had a little photo session tonight. If the pics don't show up just hit refresh. My server is up but kinda laggy this week. -Enjoy
IMG_0303.JPG

What kind of shift knob do you have? I've been looking for a round shaped (like the nsx-r) white knob for a while with no such luck. Is your's delrin?

ceeya32 said:
If you're looking at the shift knob, you have serious problems! LOL :confused:

No offense to ryans but those girls are just average. I have someone better looking than that at home. Plus, I really have been looking for a shiftknob like that for a while now.

Meeyatch1 said:
Yes....if you have it, please let me know. Thanks!

You have them at home but I doubt they'll come out and do a photoshoot. I just met these girls and they were very nice.

Hmm..you made me sad..i was going to give you the info for my shiftknob.

Attachments

• knob1.jpg
    knob1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,410
  • knob2.jpg
    knob2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,415
They are made by RAZO. I used to have a small shop a few years ago and found these in a box stashed away in one of my rooms. I decided to try the white one and it fits my hand perfectly. I can't tell if it's plastic or what, but the white one is a pearl white color. I'll bring the silver one to the meet in Milpitas and if someone wants it, it's yours for $20.

http://www.matrixracing.com/BI3409Details.htm

ryans said:
You have them at home but I doubt they'll come out and do a photoshoot. I just met these girls and they were very nice.

Hmm..you made me sad..i was going to give you the info for my shiftknob.

WTF?

pool?

Meeyatch1 said:
ARGH!! Get off the hood!! :eek:
Girls by the car = HOT! :biggrin:
Girls on the car = @#$% :eek:

Back