• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Glendora Mountain Road/Azusa Canyon

I usually drive up to the canyon on thursday nights, just wondering if any of you guys are interested since there is a fairly sized crowd that would be in awe of several nsx's pulling up at the top. It is a very nice run if you ever get the chance to take it. Email me if anyone is interested [email protected]

My god, this is scary! You've just read my mind!
smile.gif
I went up there last Fri night the first time ever at around 1am, in my S2k. The drive is the best 3/4 to the top, where tight decreasing radius turns were just so awesome! Boy did it put a big grin on my face!
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm going up there tomorrow night guys! But not until I'm done go-kart racing at dromo one in City of Orange. It's pretty safe to assume that I'll be at the foothill by 11-30pm or maybe a tad earlier. Let me know if you plan to show by e-mailing me at [email protected] .... Later.
smile.gif

Medusa,
I frequent there quite often. Would very much be interested in attending.

Si

I was ther at around 12:30 early Fri. morning for a good 2 min. up the road from El Encanto restaurant. Could've gone up to the top if it weren't my navigator decided to head on back (He's not the nightowl type like I am
tongue.gif
).
So did anyone showed up earlier after all? I'm planning to go up there again tomorrow night, if time and inclination permit.
Speaking of road kills Leo, I had a pretty close call with a fox last time around. At least they know better than some dumb deer to get outta my frickin' way because I wasn't backing off (even if they're as cute as they were). Hope I'll never run into one ever.

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 23 August 2002).]

Originally posted by medusa:
I usually drive up to the canyon on thursday nights, just wondering if any of you guys are interested since there is a fairly sized crowd that would be in awe of several nsx's pulling up at the top. It is a very nice run if you ever get the chance to take it. Email me if anyone is interested [email protected]

i am down. let me know whem you all go.

[email protected]

Let's scedule this for Thursday evening? On the way there we can stop by Irwindale race track, they are doing drag races on the same evening, it's something new they testing out, in hope of getting kids off of stree racing. I also know that mountain pretty well. Post your respond, or email me we can make this happen
smile.gif

Originally posted by Si:
Let's scedule this for Thursday evening? On the way there we can stop by Irwindale race track, they are doing drag races on the same evening, it's something new they testing out, in hope of getting kids off of stree racing. I also know that mountain pretty well. Post your respond, or email me we can make this happen
smile.gif

im free this thursday. let me know.

Wish I could join you guys. I'm going to be up in SF with my girl this weekend. Oh well. =/

sorry about the late reply but i was wondering where my thread was put! I usually head up at night cause i work until 9pm. The road, generally, is not that bad at night, lot less people. You don't have to contend with motorcycles, bicycles, people so you can actually run it pretty hard. If you guys want to run i'll be off work tonight around 8-9ish pm ...Just give me a holler. 310.993.8003

I have a job on sat morning but it just depeonds on what time you are taking off. Hit me up, but i'm definately interested.

As for tonight, I was planning on checking out the race at Irwindale Speedway. That would be a pretty good place to meet up. I won't be able to get back on tonight so any of you guys can give me a call.

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
IF anyone is interested, I might be going up to Silverwood lake with some work buddies this Sat. at 10:30am....anyone? it is off the 15 freeway.....
Love to Leo, but cannot. I have to work all day until 9pm (
frown.gif
), heading out to Vega$ as soon as I'm off, and won't be back 'til Tuesday morning. Hey, anyone going to Vegas this weekend?

medusa- Im leaving with an Rx7 buddy about 10AM from the Irwindale/Azusa area. Meeting up with the other guy towards the 15 freeway about 10:30am....let me know if you can make it..

Back