• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gold Is Better Than White

Honda, 8k $

Dali, 4k $

That's crazy.

The one with the NSX-R wheels is truely a beauty, I almost needed a tissue there :tongue: Vancehu should make someone who really know photography take some fancy shoots, I want new wallpapers :tongue:

They both look really good!

However, if I were picking one set for transplant onto my own car it would be the R's. YUMMY.

I love the car with the white wheels. The other car is nice but the wheels do not work for me especially those lug nuts- can you say rice? Other than that the car is very nice.

Vancehu said:
That set is on my car. Read what EndlessNSX's thread, he claimed NA2 NSX R wheels can be obtain for low $2 grands.

Vance, were those take-offs or brand new, never mounted. It makes no difference in terms of what you have I am only wondering if this is the reason for the big price difference (as you know from earlier in the thread, I am an babbling idiot when it comes to wheels, and without Endless chiming in with his immense knowledge I am lost. Hell, he probably could tell me the name of the guy who serves coffee during work break to the guy who painted those wheels in Japan- HE IS THE WHEEL GOD!:wink: )

Shumdit said:
Vance, were those take-offs or brand new, never mounted. It makes no difference in terms of what you have I am only wondering if this is the reason for the big price difference (as you know from earlier in the thread, I am an babbling idiot when it comes to wheels, and without Endless chiming in with his immense knowledge I am lost. Hell, he probably could tell me the name of the guy who serves coffee during work break to the guy who painted those wheels in Japan- HE IS THE WHEEL GOD!:wink: )

Well, check this out, JDM Honda NSX Parts pricing:
Wheels: $8,000
CF Hood: $10,000
Rear Spoiler: $6,000
NSX R Momo Steering Wheel with Horn Button: $800
NSX R Momo Hub: $240
NSX R Seats with Railing: $14,000.

So yeah, if you get hold of used items, I'm sure they go for about half of the MSRP of new.

The wheels look too big, and the teal lugnuts + gold wheels look weird.

The factory NSX-R wheels look infintely better.

I'm going the other way and I think the gold wheels look better -- more bling. And a little bit of bling is a good thing IMHO. Those white rims are absolute hunnies on a white NSX, but i'm not sure about white on black. :confused: That's just personal preference i think.

But even to be honest -- they are both equal. While i like the gold rims, that type-r spoiler SPANKS UR spoiler! :D :D :D j/k

This thread is interesting to me also. Not only becuase I get another chance to learn something from EndlessNSX (and free of charge too, what a great country we live in, WOOT! as the kids say these days), but also because I have a white NSX with some piece of crap, outdated TE-37's on them that are Gold, but I have always wanted to have white ones like Steve (WhiteNSXs) had on his, so I have been considering have them sent off and powdercoated to match, although I am not sure I can see putting any more $$ into these wheels that really are not good enough for a 76 Vega Wagon.:wink:

attachment.php

I would get the white NSX-R wheels if I had to choose between those....simply amazing. :cool:

NeoNSX said:
I'm going the other way and I think the gold wheels look better -- more bling. And a little bit of bling is a good thing IMHO. Those white rims are absolute hunnies on a white NSX, but i'm not sure about white on black. :confused: That's just personal preference i think.

But even to be honest -- they are both equal. While i like the gold rims, that type-r spoiler SPANKS UR spoiler! :D :D :D j/k

Meh, bling's not my thing. White wheels look awesome on a black car....to be honest, I think white looks a little strange on a silver car (like mine).

yes gold :)

do you have more pics of the red interior ? I want to see more of that interior!

Shumdit said:
Looking hot, gold and white go well together. Don't see TE37s too often, even in Southern Cal. Usually we get lucky if we even see one NSX with TE37s at the SCA monthly meets. The TE37 are timeless just like NSX it self, clean design and not looking too busy. TE37 is an icon to high performance racing wheels. Maybe you guys should start a unofficial gold wheels thread.:cool:

General rule of thumb: if you don't got nice things to say, don't say anything. Unless you are just joking around, which is cool:cool: :biggrin: .

Regardless of what opinion or how knowledageable you are, respecting others is the most basic common manner.

Where can I get the blue lugnuts?:cool:

Texas91Brent said:
Where can I get the blue lugnuts?:cool:

The guy who started this thread, EVO575 blah blah blah....

Erick is a good guys, he will get it to you at a good deal.

Malibu Rapper said:
200.jpg

I think "scope" is right cuz these cars stink.
Hey Scope matches the blue lugnuts!!!! Sweet:cool:

Back