• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

good place to rent exotics in LV!?

going to be there for the UFC fight 2 nights. wanted something fun to drive there. any suggestions? recommendations?

OK! so i got 2 elise's for me and my buddy.. ANY sweet roads to drive on?

Just to go offtopic: many years ago I visited Petrified forest nat park, is this the same?

Also: be careful of speedtraps in LV!!
When visiting the city, coming from the desert I entered the citylimits and was immediatly chased and stopped by a patrolcar who fined me for dooing 45 in a 30 mls zone, any excuses on me beeing a foreign tourist and just not having noticed the speedlimit sign didn't make any difference:mad:

Better than the Petrified Forest, miles of beautiful red and white sandstone formations and a nice 1 1/2 hour drive from Las Vegas. This land was under water millions years ago. It is wonderful park, and my wife's favorite place to camp. Plan for an all-day visit, and take a picnic. After exploring the park, keep going east towards Lake Mead. This winding asphalt road will return you to LV.

Lance

Back