• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Good price for new TL with Nav price?

I am in the market for a new TL with Navi, from your experiences what is the lowest price I can prob get this for? I have one initial quote for about $32,900 and I did not counter offer yet. How much lower will they go? Does anyone out there know of any special offers coming out soon? Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance,

apamin said:
I am in the market for a new TL with Navi, from your experiences what is the lowest price I can prob get this for? I have one initial quote for about $32,900 and I did not counter offer yet. How much lower will they go? Does anyone out there know of any special offers coming out soon? Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance,

that's a pretty good price...I bought mine about 2-3 weeks ago, and I got it for a little bit over $33K, but that's with the A-spec bodykit...With the right words, you might be able to push it down a little bit more depending on the sales manager/dealership...since the TL is a pretty hot seller, I doubt you'll get under $32K for a Navi, unless you know someone there or you work there....

I finally closed on a new TL last night. :biggrin: I went for the White with Parchment interior and Navigation. I ended up getting it for a really great price, cheaper than I initially thought. The dealer did not have it in stock but he gave me a great deal, we set the price via email and one phone call. The car will arrive tomorrow. If anyone is in the market you can PM me and I will tell u the details along with the two dealers that are in the SF/SJ Bay area (my fiance lives there) that ended up going under the invoice price all via the internet.

Back