• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

google's "unknown" artist...

Of course the article neglects to mention that part I was most interested in...how much money has he made working for Google? :p

imo, google is ugly, yet i admire its power. on the other hand, i hate it because the first few pages after my query returns loads of junk, webpages who offers bribe to google, as well as "hijacked" domains, which contain nothing but links to nowhere. I know google claims their ranking service as "unbiased," but sometimes its frustrating when I'm looking for something very simple and have to swim through pages of trash results.

well stricly M.O. here, Google has been pleasant in earlier days, other engines still offer that pleasant experience.

NeoNSX said:
Nice fine! He's a clever guy... we should get him to design a new NSX Prime logo. :rolleyes:

Logo_50wht.gif

come on.....:confused:

downwiz2 said:
Logo_50wht.gif

come on.....:confused:

Seems you didn't read the article. The article is talking about the logos the artists designs for the Google logo for special events. Take a look at the article and you'll see his artistry. Clever stuff. Whenever I've gone to Google and seen one of those mod'd logos, it has made me smile.

It's very cool what he does...

Back