• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got me one!(I got NSX, YAAAYYY!!)

Zanardi #11 arrived safe & sound today at it's new home. Thanks to:

This site & everyone on it. I've learned a lot the past ~2yrs. Yes I will donate- need to fix some things on car 1st. Any way to just mail Lud a check & avoid paypal?

Jon Martin & Jeff Fujii at Power Acura in Torrance, CA. Great work & advice plus they baby sat the car for 13 days while CA DMV & banks jerked me around waiting for Intercity to come. No charge, even.

Anytime, Pixelhause, and NSX-ster for their advice.

Can't wait to get it fixed up, cleaned up and out on the road. If it ever warms up. How do I post a pic?

Better be bringing that little red beast to NSX DAY this sunday! Check the Northeast forums or PM ME... congrats on the pickup by the way :wink:

No can do, needs rear brakes, front tires, and I have to find the source of a trunk leak & fix it which will likely mean waiting for parts. Hence my earlier post about getting the taillight off.

Just want to mention Intercity did a great job once the car was legally mine. Under 6 days CA to CT. No problems at all. Very reassuring & helpful.

post them PICS! I love that interior, u wanna trade? :biggrin:

Congrat's.

Now let's see some photo's of that bad boy!

Read my first post, don't know how to post a pic. I click the little picture icon above the text window (yellow with grey mountains at bottom) and get a popup for script prompt
which means nothing to me. The files are on my computer, not a website. Also, they are big (1.8Megs). I don't have photoshop but do have basic adobe & Sony & MS photo programs on computer. How do I save them at smaller resolution or file size? Cropping only helps a little. Also, saving as anything but jpeg pushes them to 11M.

Those are Beautiful cars, meaning the Zanardi versions. I always liked the deep gray of the mesh wheels and especially, after his horrific crash.

Very nice car. Congrats!

TyraNSX said:
Read my first post, don't know how to post a pic. I click the little picture icon above the text window (yellow with grey mountains at bottom) and get a popup for script prompt
which means nothing to me. The files are on my computer, not a website. Also, they are big (1.8Megs). I don't have photoshop but do have basic adobe & Sony & MS photo programs on computer. How do I save them at smaller resolution or file size? Cropping only helps a little. Also, saving as anything but jpeg pushes them to 11M.
You'll find instructions in this previous topic.

Basically, you will need to (a) shrink the photos so that you can attach them to your post, or (b) upload them to a publicly-accessible website. Preferably both, because if the photo is that big, it's not going to look all that good even if you link to an uploaded copy. Some sites where you can upload photos automatically shrink the photos. Otherwise, you can use a program to shrink them. I'm not familiar with MS Photo (do you mean MS Paint?) but it sounds like it ought to have a function where you can change the picture's size.

Back