• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

gots me some Ro-Jas

i used 215/30/18 and it does rub the inner fender. i didn't know it until i took the wheels off and saw some shinny part that was rubbed against. anywhooo...i just email roja and see if they have a 17/18 set up.

QWKSLVR said:
I have looked at his set-up close up, and the tires do rub up against only the plastic well liner, but tucks in the well enough to not rub against the aluminum lip of the fender. It does not rub all the time, just at full lock & some bumps & maybe a little worse w/ a passenger.

Elixer - Very nice wheels. The black on black looks really agressive.

btw - Are those Richmond American Homes in the background? They look really familiar. :D

For Sale on e-bay

24_1.JPG

41_1.JPG

40_1.JPG
18_1.JPG

What next?
Hmmmmm...
evrsince i saw yours, i had to get me a Marga Hill side skirts
i think that is my next project along with 02 rear valence
i've been putting that off for sometime now since i thought black 02 rear won't be as significant as my prev. silver but if i paint the inner part, sterling grey, i think i may give nice contrast
your's side skirts are from Vinny, right??

yellowpad said:
i used 215/30/18 and it does rub the inner fender. i didn't know it until i took the wheels off and saw some shinny part that was rubbed against. anywhooo...i just email roja and see if they have a 17/18 set up.

Is that right? 215/30/18? Or is it 35? Curious since I'm thinking about thinner front tires.

Nice wheels. With a 3 mm spacer for the front, you essentially made the 18x8 wheel et 34mm which is very aggressive. Do you have any rubbing issues at all? How far do the wheels stick out in front? Can you post a front and bird's eyes views to show how far the wheels stick out? Also, how much did you lower the car and with what set-up? It looks good.
Thanks,
Steve

Back