great sandwich deal at walmart

What's up Travis.
That's quite a distance for a sandwich. That's big enough for a few days.
Hey, you didn't make it to the NSXCA BA meeting today? It's pretty cool, you should try to make it. It's once a month.

Hay Travis. Thanks. I have a dinner date Monday evening. Think I'll take her to WalMart. We'll get a couple sandwiches, some soft drinks and sit in the parking lot and have dinner. My first date with her, but I think she'll be impressed. What do you guys think?:cool:

Doug

Definately!....not sure about the going to Walmart part though, maybe preorder (as long as you get the right kind :-\)? Good luck!

Wow... 15"!
This should have been posted in that other thread... "how do young families manage". It beats ramen! :) :) :)

I used to buy two or three of these for my fishing trips, slice them up and you can feed a dozen people! :)

For the love of god.......that is one monster sub. But wtf is up with the price sticker. That thing made in 2002 with an expiration date of April 8, 2008??? And you still ate it???? :biggrin: LOL.

For the love of god.......that is one monster sub. But wtf is up with the price sticker. That thing made in 2002 with an expiration date of April 8, 2008??? And you still ate it???? :biggrin: LOL.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Well, I guess my dinner date is off this evening.

Damn man, you've got the eye of a tiger! :D

Ah walmart, my fav place to get my fav dish. Gods gift to mankind:
totinos.jpg

$.98
$.88 in Florida.
Less than $5.00 feeds a family.
My freezer always has 10-20 of them.

there's a reason it's $4.98... sheesh, some people's kids :rolleyes:

low prices are just the beginning....
USAPinMadeInChina.jpg

DAM!! Now thats a sandwich............I thought the $5 sandwich at the Safeway deli was a deal...........

Ah walmart, my fav place to get my fav dish. Gods gift to mankind:
totinos.jpg

$.98
$.88 in Florida.
Less than $5.00 feeds a family.
My freezer always has 10-20 of them.

My parents were a little 'absent' during some of my younger years, especially around 16 til I graduated high school.

I literally lived off those pizzas for 6 months one time. Even with high dollar milk to help it go down, I'd spend 15$ a week. Never got tired of them either.

My friends started catching on when that's all I'd offer them when they'd come over. I guess word got around because my friend's moms would have nutritious meals ready for me when I'd come over, good times.

Can't buy a black twin turbo nissan 300zx at 17 y/o eating high class Red Barron pizzas!

Hay Travis. Thanks. I have a dinner date Monday evening. Think I'll take her to WalMart. We'll get a couple sandwiches, some soft drinks and sit in the parking lot and have dinner. My first date with her, but I think she'll be impressed. What do you guys think?:cool:

Doug

Reminds me of the movie I just watched over the weekend....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424993/

Absolutely HYSTERICAL!!!! Reminded me a lot of the humor in The Office.

employee_of_the_month.jpg

Back