• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Greater Sacramento Area Sat. May 26 Coffee?

Hi All,
Anyone up for a coffee meet this Saturday? I know it's a holiday weekend, but I'm free Saturday morning before my weekend activities get underway.

Weather should be nice (=hot).

Same location as last time? Starbucks at Rocky Ridge in Roseville? 9:30/10am?
I'll plan to be there. Even if one other NSX shows up, that will be cool. If more show up, even better. :biggrin:

1. Nalesh (w/ NSX) + Lisa (probably w/ S2K)

Logistics:

Date: Saturday 5/26/07
Time: 9:30am (we'll likely hang out for a while, so if you arrive later, no problem)
2030 Douglas Blvd
Suite 12
Roseville, California 95661
(916) 774-6812
Cross streets - Douglas Blvd and Rocky Ridge Dr.

Last edited:
Count me in also.

Hi guys, I'm in the market for the NSX again. Right now I have a modified 350z that's being parted out. Would you mind if I came thru?

Would anyone be willing to give me a ride in their NSX? Particularly 1nsx2nv..I wanted to really feel one that has been boosted. I haven't experienced the car in ages. I'll be driving up from stockton =/

Pic of my z:
IMG_1437.jpg

ravi

Come on down man your more than welcome. Rob's SC NSX is stunning and fast he will be more than happy to take you to boost:)
Nick

Nalesh...

I'll have to catch up with you next time...stuck at a meeting that morning:mad:

Best to you and the Boss:biggrin:

Charles

Logistics:

Date: Saturday 5/26/07
Time: 9:30am (we'll likely hang out for a while, so if you arrive later, no problem)
2030 Douglas Blvd
Suite 12
Roseville, California 95661
(916) 774-6812
Cross streets - Douglas Blvd and Rocky Ridge Dr.

Hey! Nor Cal-Nsxer's

I'll be up-north this week end, How long of drive from Bay area???:confused:

Depends on where in the Bay.
From East or North Bay figure 1.5 hours.
From South or West Bay figure 2 hours.

Then again, if you have a V1 radar, driving times can be drastically reduced. :biggrin:

Wow, I guess I missed this as I don't go to prime that much, to bad this was not on the Sacto list other than a maybe.

Steve

Wow, I guess I missed this as I don't go to prime that much, to bad this was not on the Sacto list other than a maybe.

Steve

No worries, Steve. Coffee meets are easy to get going. I think we may do another one next week. Sunday probably. I'll post it on the Sacto list too.

Back