• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Greetings from LeMans, France

WOW - incredible pictures Bob. The trip sounds like it was truely a once in a lifetime event.

I would love to read a more detailed write up of the trip when you guys have time.

When we came through customs on the return trip the customs agent had the usual questions: "were you there for business or pleasure" where did you go" etc..
When I told the US Customs Agent interviewing me that I went to Le Mans to ride in sports cars he asked "what kind?" to which I replied "NSX".

He got excited and said "I had a NSX"!

What's the chances of your customs agent having a NSX and knowing all about the car, NSXPrime and the folks on the trip?:eek:

Another batch of track photos uploaded for our European family members....

351651352_a6fBi-XL.jpg

351651510_WZi9m-XL.jpg

351664194_p4V4X-XL.jpg

351664147_oD6YH-XL.jpg

351651949_ikoEp-XL.jpg

351651580_BuaMU-XL.jpg

351651235_fUJZx-XL.jpg

351656730_QRXPi-XL-1.jpg

351651814_WvWvZ-XL.jpg

AMAZING! I'm so jealous, thanks for sharing the pics. I think I'm sold on a SLR if that what my pics would look like. So that is what larry meant by "I'm at a nsx track day in france". Jeeze, still answering my questions while away doing all that good stuff, what a guy. thanks again larry. So when is the next one, I want to come! Pretty cool to have a great network of guys in Europe to visit when you go over there. I'll have to try to meet up with some of you on my next europe trip and the see some sights via nsx. The wife will love it when I say my ride is here, guess you have to take the train. lol. Hope everyone made it back safely.

Well, it seems that the NSX's that attended the NSX-weekend in Le Mans, France, certainly attracted quite some attention.

When NSXPrime member GoldNSX was travelling home, he was spotted at a gasstation near Paris of which someone posted some pictures here..
http://spots.autogespot.com/viewimages.php?id=c214748364810082008191453

Also, after I had guided the US NSX-detachment to their hotel in Paris and was travelling through the centre of Paris towards the French highway, someone else took and posted these pictures

http://spots.autogespot.com/viewimages.php?id=c214748364815082008014944

I really got to be more careful!! :tongue: :tongue:
These car-spotting guys are getting better at locating my whereabouts than the highway police

I really got to be more careful!! :tongue: :tongue:
These car-spotting guys are getting better at locating my whereabouts than the highway police

Great shots of you in the streets of Paris, Maarten. I just wish I had the paparazzi taking photos of me tooling around the streets in my Suzuki Swift at 1:00 a.m.

This trip was one most fun things I have ever done! What a whirlwind tour!

Thanks to MVM, DucthBlackNSX and Mark from England for the guiding fly along into Chartres and then with MVM into Paris to our hotel on the Seine.
A scenic view of the French countryside, beautiful small towns and villages set against a soundtrack of VTEC howls.:biggrin:

Folks in the US, these are some mighty fine people generous in thought word and deed. Truth be told, all the NSX folks we met were delightful, open hearted and treated us like old friends.

This trip was one most fun things I have ever done! What a whirlwind tour!

Thanks to MVM, DucthBlackNSX and Mark from England for the guiding fly along into Chartres and then with MVM into Paris to our hotel on the Seine.
A scenic view of the French countryside, beautiful small towns and villages set against a soundtrack of VTEC howls.:biggrin:

Folks in the US, these are some mighty fine people generous in thought word and deed. Truth be told, all the NSX folks we met were delightful, open hearted and treated us like old friends.

Hey Guys,

With warmest thanks it was really great to spend time with you all. It was very refreshing to share the same passion which is the NSX, I really appreciated the friendliness being the only Brit.

Joe your knowledge is amazing with superchargers and paintwork I really appreciated the time that you took in explaining the tinting and how to get the colour right. Bob your your pictures are amazing!!!

Maartin, was great to meet you again and I look forward to the next trip. Hopefully I'll have a new NSX.

I hope you all had as much fun as I did and am glad you all got home safely.

Best Regards

Mark

Last edited:
Back