• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy - DDM 55w HID Kits - Dabears2k Performance

Ok . I ordered today . I will post when I get the kit . Matt , thus far , has been very helpful and responsive . So far so good and Thank you Matt

A number of Kits shipped out today...

If Prime members are interested, I am willing to extend this GB a little while longer, but only if there is interest...

$130 + shipping. So, $139 shipped.

And how many shipped to Europe, Switzerland (zip 1896) ?

35w, 9006 hB4, 5000k, no lifetime waranty, with PREMIUM UPGRADED Wiring Harness (needed on a 94 Toyota Supra TT ??)

Can i pay with paypal ?

thanks,

Alex

Tried to install today...no joy. I have a WhiteNSX mccullough kit on, and wanted to replace it with this one. The connection points are all the same, but I get no power on the new kit...is there anyone out there that has replaced their old kit with this one?

Tried to install today...no joy. I have a WhiteNSX mccullough kit on, and wanted to replace it with this one. The connection points are all the same, but I get no power on the new kit...is there anyone out there that has replaced their old kit with this one?

Did you make sure to reverse the power to the ballast like NSX-Nate mentioned?

ok, major update on the number of people that have ordered:

It is very hard to associate names with usernames, so I am going to post real names, but first names only.

1. Nate
2. Donny
3. Jani
4. Ilir
5. Gary
6. Bill
7. Clement
8. Robert
9. Michael
10. Alex
11. Eugene

if I missed anyone, please let me know.

just ordered! Thanks NSX-Nate for being the guinea pig for this group buy. I ordered the same setup that you got!

Wil:biggrin:

Back