• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group buy for custom leather seats

Kim will never change!!!

Aiken, I talked to Steven, and youre right, he was UNAWARE of Kim's attitude!!!! Steven is an awesome guy who cares about his business. You guys are doing good from buying from him.

P.S. I have an interesting email conversation with Kim if you guys are curious ;)

Hello everyone, this is the last time I will post on this I promise:) As an update, I spoke with the owner ant NW and he is awesome! He was completely unaware of all the issues with Kim. He will be investigating the thread to get a history on how she treats customers. Just so there is a trail, I decided to post the final email conversation I had with Kim. Again, this should not change your mind in ordering from them, it's just to give a background on Kim for Steve to figure out what he needs to do. FYI.

Of note, her first email says she notified STeve of everything...this is not true.

Second note: I admit I was pushing back, but at the end of the day she should not treat a customer this way.

This all started when I asked to speak to steve....she is in bold lettering:

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 16:09

Subject: Re: NSX Group Buy

In case youre wondering why I want to talk to him, I just want to make sure he is aware of everything that has gone on. He is really busy, and not sure if you are conveniently filtering the info he recieves. FYI. As you say, Have a great weekend!

Original Msg from: Kim <[email protected]> At: 6/28 8:26

Believe it or not, I have informed him of everything! Since you are no longer involved with any of this as you have chosen not to purchase, you do not have to bother yourself with this any more. I am taking care of any mistakes that have been made and have sent out samples of the leather to all who are interested in purchasing to ensure they are aware of exactly what they are getting. I am unsure as to why you have devoted so much time to
something you are no longer interested in, and I ask that you allow fellow NSXer's to make their own decision about how they feel about us because if you haden't noticed, there were ten times as many customers who purchased in the first group buy who were very impressed with the product. Plus, we have/are taking care of anyone who had any questions regarding the fit.
I wish you good luck with the next/other company you choose to purchase a leather interior from.
Cheers
Kim
Northwest Autoleather
8130 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5X 3E3
Toll Free 1(888) 821-1066
[email protected]
http://www.nwautoleather.com

Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 09:24

I would still like the owner of the Company know personally. It doesnt take me anytime to post my comments on the forum...I am on there anyway. And believe me, my life isnt revolving around this. A quick phone call to the owner doesnt hurt either. Only will help his situation. And from what you feel about
customers being very happy...let me just tell you a lot of the guys (wont name any names) have a lump in their throat about you specifically, but overlook it because Steve is such a nice guy. I wont order just out of principal, and for the sheer fact that I do not really need new leather, just wanted to go for a different look. Let me be straight forward and say you REALLY need a lesson in customer service skills...you have none what so ever. You are rude, snooty, and condacending....I am not the only one who feels this way.

---- Original Msg from: Kim <[email protected]> At: 6/28 10:16

I wish I could say I am going to take your comments to heart like you would like me to, but you have to understand that will NEVER happen. I know I am good at my job, and not just good, AWESOME! You are the one who was rude from the VERY
beginning, and I find it amusing that you expected me to be polite to your never-ending RUDE comments! Especially considering the fact that you are not a customer! I have never had any problems with any customers what-so-ever; I
deal with over 100 people at a time every day and they have nothing but great things to say about me. The last person I would take advice from is you! Want to know why? You obviously have no experience dealing with people in general! You
have been nothing but negative and rude from the very beginning! What do you expect from me after you have devoted soooo much time to trying to sabotage the company on the forum?? Why don't you go be miserable somewhere else?? In the mean time I will continue to enjoy dealing with people every day because everyone else I deal with is great and I love helping them! They are nothing like YOU. I will no longer waste my time with you. I hope you learn one day that you will get much further in life by treating people with the respect that you demand from them instead of expecting everyone to bow down to you and your opinions. Look up "being nice" on the internet, it may help.

Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 10:39

and the truth shall set you free :)....love it when you show your true
colors.

---- Original Msg from: Kim <[email protected]> At: 6/28 10:44

At least I have color.............

Northwest Autoleather
8130 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5X 3E3
[email protected]
http://www.nwautoleather.com/

Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 10:45

ok, and that means?

---- Original Msg from: Kim <[email protected]> At: 6/28 10:56

Goodbye!
I'm done with this......doing nothing would be a better waste of
time........I bet you sit in front of that computer all day and try to find people to fight with.........go find somebdy else!!!
Please.

Northwest Autoleather
8130 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5X 3E3
[email protected]

Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 11:26

how am I fighting? Just as a reminder, your comment was the thing that triggered this from the beginning. As a reminder, you said "i have work to do, please do not email me anymore"......lets be clear here, keeping me as a customer IS your work! and it is not offending people and calling them liars. FYI.

---- Original Msg from: Kim <[email protected]> At: 6/28 11:42

I believe you stated a LONG time ago that you were not purchasing, so you are NOT a customer! Quite frankly, thank goodness! Thanks for the reminder: Ooops! I've already forgotten it! Your fellow NSX members are much nicer to
deal with; In fact, anyone is! "it is not offending people calling them liars": ???????? Just learning to type? GOOD BYE, get that??????????? Are you that lonely??

Northwest Autoleather
8130 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5X 3E3
[email protected]

Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 11:50

i thought you said you were done by the way?

---- Original Msg from: Kim <[email protected]> At: 6/28 12:06

I just HAD to put you in your place first!

Now I'm done!

Northwest Autoleather
8130 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5X 3E3
[email protected]
http://www.nwautoleather.com

Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 12:27

Are you done yet?

---- Original Msg from: Kim <[email protected]> At: 6/28 12:43

You're the one whining about EVERYTHING: are you done??

Northwest Autoleather
8130 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5X 3E3
[email protected]

scary, but I kinda like her in a way lol. Wouldnt want her being the spokesperson for my biz though lol!

I for one in the first group buy have had some problems with my leather seat fit as the pictures I posted attest to. I will confirm that Steven is very professional and courtious. He goes out of his way to take the time to discuss and rectify any issues that a customer or potential customer has. I spoke with him last Friday about my issues and he assured me that they would take care of it at thier expense. Frankly, we all got a very good deal on the leather irrespective of the fit issues. 9 out of 10 people would be pleased with the product as-is but we all know that we are perfectionists here, myself definitely included. I always like to assume the best in people and get disappointed if that doesn't hold true as opposed to the other way around. My guess is that Steven is so busy that my fix might slip his mind in the short run and I might have to follow up, but I for one am confident based on a long conversation we had that he will rectify my issues.

Supra2NV -
Jack,
I'm not going to give my opinion on whose right or wrong between the feud you continue to egg on with Kim, but it appears to me that you just continue to provoke her. When I read this correspondence it reminds me of two three year olds in the back seat on a long raod trip "She's staring at me, he's poking me, etc, etc". I'm glad to see that you will let this die since it doesn't seem to be productive to either of the parties and frankly at the end of the day it's the leather that's important not a petty exchange of prodding. According to my conversation with Steven last Friday, he didn't get the e-mail that I sent Kim and was unaware of my problem. Maybe it was in the cue for discussion, maybe not. It doesn't matter at this point.

I always start with my contact and assume that people will be professional, take responsibility and follow through. If that doesn't happen, I either take it over thier heads after giving them an acceptable amount of time to rectify the situation or simply terminate that relationship. This simple approach seems to work for me.

ISONSX said:

Supra2NV -
Jack,
I'm not going to give my opinion on whose right or wrong between the feud you continue to egg on with Kim, but it appears to me that you just continue to provoke her. When I read this correspondence it reminds me of two three year olds in the back seat on a long raod trip "She's staring at me, he's poking me, etc, etc". I'm glad to see that you will let this die since it doesn't seem to be productive to either of the parties and frankly at the end of the day it's the leather that's important not a petty exchange of prodding. According to my conversation with Steven last Friday, he didn't get the e-mail that I sent Kim and was unaware of my problem. Maybe it was in the cue for discussion, maybe not. It doesn't matter at this point.

By no means am I denying I am partly at fault, as I kept pushing back:) (it is my nature to not back down). But it is my opinion that she should be the first to back down...she should be the first to let things go...and she she NOT be the one to give a customer any reason to percieve things the wrong way. It is all a matter of perception. She thinks she is right, I think I am right, and it is a lose lose situation for her, me, and most importantly Steve. But it is Kim's responsability to avoid this type of situation, and in my opinion she failed. She kept feeding the flame. I feel bad for Steve as I could never imagine anything like this coming out of him. There is absolutely no upside to the Company in the way she was responding to me. Then why do it? at best she should ignore, but SHE CHOSE to keep going. Again, this is my opinion....not saying I am right or wrong.

I am glad Steve will review the thread finally so he can assess and handle the issue. Afterall, he has an image to protect.

Jack

Back