• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] OEM steering wheel MOD service - Custom shaping, carbon fiber, perforated leather etc

Just got an update from Japan. Chris C, yours will be done on the 26th. Steve S. will be done on the 18th. The factory has received a bump in orders recently and has pushed job times from 40 days to 50/60 days. These wheels are worth the wait. I will post more pictures of NSX steering wheels with different touches once they are completed.

Thank you.

Louis,

Thank you for my steering wheel. The pictures you sent me look amazing! Gil and I both cannot wait to receive it, though he will certainly see it first. lol

P6130028-tile.jpg

Beat me to adding the pics. LOL. Larger version of the pics above are in the first post. Enjoy!

Last edited:
1405047422_zps3a6e7c0e.jpg

^ looks real pretty.

Added pictures of a just completed all leather D shape steering with standard hand grips 07-12-14 to first post.

^^^MMM, Can't Wait!^^^
-DREW-

Haha..enjoy. Ken, your order has shipped as well. Todd, yours should be done this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's your's Todd. Complete and shipping any day. Will Pm tracking number.
gs2.jpg

Here's mine. It's really great!!

IMG_0800.jpg

Back