• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy - GTSpec tie bars.

We are a dealer for GT spec and wanted to offer the NSX tie bars to the community and offer them at a discounted group buy rate

http://www.gtspec.com/home

There has been some discussion about these here :
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1559230#post1559230

These bars are not in stock at GT spec. They will have to be produced again. That being said once this group buy is at 10 of each bar it will be 60-90 days before they are ready.

For the first 10 orders we are offering a 10% Discount! After the initial 10 of each bar the discount will be reduced to 5%.

Front lower - $112.50 plus shipping
Rear lower - $112.50 plus shipping
Rear upper 4 point - $202.50 plus shipping.

We can also offer a 15% discount if you buy all 3 at one time! after the first 10 this discount will be reduced to 5%

all 3 - $403.75 plus shipping.

These will fit the 91-05 NSX but not equipped with a supercharger.

You can not use the OEM engine cover with the rear upper bar.

We accept paypal. visa, mastercard, discover.

The shipping will be collected once the bars are completed and ready. I will PM or email you with ACTUAL shipping costs.

Appox shipping costs: $15.00 each bar or $25-$30 for the set of 3 bars.

Please email me with questions at:

[email protected]

Purchase list
1. SOURCENSX - 2 complete sets

Attachments

• gtspec4ptenginebrace.jpg
    gtspec4ptenginebrace.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 599
  • gtspecfrontlower.jpg
    gtspecfrontlower.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 576
  • gtspecrearlower.jpg
    gtspecrearlower.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 608
  • gtspecstock4pt.jpg
    gtspecstock4pt.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 445
  • gtspecstockfrontlower.jpg
    gtspecstockfrontlower.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 371
  • gtspecstockrearlower.jpg
    gtspecstockrearlower.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 331
I am interested in the front lower and rear lower bars. Price looks great but I would like to get some feedback on these from Primers first. Are they available in different colors? I would take plain black preferably.

1. Sourcensx 2 complete sets
2. JRNSX - rear lower bar
3. H-I-M - 1 complete set
4. FebusNA1 - 1 complete set
5. Nero Tenebre - F/Lower + R/Lower

Last edited:
I am interested in the front lower and rear lower bars. Price looks great but I would like to get some feedback on these from Primers first. Are they available in different colors? I would take plain black preferably.

As we discussed in PM that was my first question :biggrin:

They said they will only produce them in that color. If people want them powdercoated I can try to get approximate pricing on that. Tough to get an exact without having the parts in front of the powdercoater.

Last edited:
I am interested in the front lower and rear lower bars.

6. kwinkler - F/Lower + R/Lower

As we discussed in PM that was my first question :biggrin:

They said they will only produce them in that color. If people want them powdercoated I can try to get approximate pricing on that. Tough to get an exact without having the parts in front of the powdercoater.

Let's get a price on powder coat, or I will just paint them black as they are under the car anyways.

7. bloodstone - Rear lower
8. Jaffaz32 - Front and rear lower

I'll take a complete set!

9. CD_NY - 1 Complete set

10. pingu81 - F/Lower + R/Lower

I'll take a front and rear also

10. pingu81 - F/Lower + R/Lower
11. SoCold - F and R lower

Ok everyone, This went well. we have 10 Front lower 12 rear lower and 5 engine bay ones so far.

I need minimum 3 more engine bay ones to make them. Front lower and the rear lower are good to go. I think I will leave this open through the weekend and not put a 10 person minimum on the discounts. :biggrin:

So if you want these add your name! I will get in touch with GTSpec and get the ball rolling Monday. I will also PM you for payments Monday so keep an eye out for those.

Last edited:
Is the only color option that odd blue? Can they offer a matte/brushed silver or even a red crinkly coat or something more neutral?

Is the only color option that odd blue? Can they offer a matte/brushed silver or even a red crinkly coat or something more neutral?

Sorry, as I explained earlier in the thread that was actually the first question I asked. They will not make them in a different color and they explained that is their signature color and that I would have to powder coat them separately. Sorry..

Does the front lower work with the DF NSX-R front alum under tray ?

If so, I'm Down for front and rear lower.

Posted from my iPhone

What is the material used on these? Can anyone confirm that they have more clearance for larger sway bars? Are there still some available even though the 10% discount is down to 5% now for other people?

Last question, I have never seen a rear lower bar. Is this a known weak spot or are we just guessing?

What is the material used on these? Can anyone confirm that they have more clearance for larger sway bars? Are there still some available even though the 10% discount is down to 5% now for other people?

Last question, I have never seen a rear lower bar. Is this a known weak spot or are we just guessing?

See post 14 ;)

See post 14 ;)

How does that answer any of my questions?

1) what is the bar made of
2) will front lower clear larger sway bars?
3) is the lower rear bar based on any science?

+1 what is the material its made out of, does it clear NSX-R OEM sway bars?

Back