• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Design Intl GT Xtreme Exhaust

i want this exhaust!
now i just need 3 grand :frown:
let me know if you need somebody in the states to do a lifecycle test on one :wink:

this definitely sounds much better than the original prototype. This makes a awesome alternative to the now defunct GT-Oneusa. The only think I don't like is that it doesn't get as high pitched as a v5.1 and when your decelerating, it sounds very weak. But i'll end up saving up for one anyways, we need clips from forum members as soon as they get it!! =)

Hello everyone,
We've been in touch with Taitec, they make an adapter for the NA1 to NA2 exhaust so you can use the exhaust seemlessly if you are an NA2 owner and don't have our headers. I will check on pricing but these adapters should be available in most overseas markets. If not please let me know.
And as for single tips, as soon as we receive an order for a system as such (same price as the quads) we will post photos.
And I made a mistake, our test car had the SARD sports cats, not straight pipes. There won't be any straight pipe clips until my car gets done...next month maybe? Or you can make some and post for all to enjoy!

Best regards,
DJ

Wohoooo!!

i want one.. i want one..

will ask my finance minister for the $$$$.. hehehe..

DJ, u got PM..

I will find out the shipping and make sure the exhaust gets there ''very dirty''

Best regards,
DJ

Hello DJ..

Good job!! For your info, i love to have the Quad look.. it looks more aggressive..

Btw, u got PM..

Cherio!

OK, its a done deal:smile: first one in the USA will arrive at my shop in a matter of weeks.

I am planing to do more sound clips and pics at that time.

I'm pretty excited:biggrin:

Rav:smile:

OK, its a done deal:smile: first one in the USA will arrive at my shop in a matter of weeks.

I am planing to do more sound clips and pics at that time.

I'm pretty excited:biggrin:

Rav:smile:

me too :) :tongue:

Hello all,
Yep, Ravi has ordered the first one in the USA. That lot should be done the first or second week of June. My car should be done then too...can't wait to enjoy this exhaust for my own anytime I want!

Best regards,
DJ

Ehem Ehem.. :biggrin:

DJ, it sounds great. Really great job.

Received and installed the GT Design Xtreme exhaust...

the quality of work is absolutely superb!!! even the exhaust mechanic can tell how loud the sound it can produce although he hasn't installed it..

once installed, JAW DROPPING!

Thanks Don Johnson!!

Really appreciate it!!!

Thanks Don Johnson!!

Really appreciate it!!!

Yeah thanks Don. :biggrin:

200px-Miami_Vice_Blues_Glass.jpg

Hi DJ,

Thanks for the Xzos arrangement and timely delivery.
As Mercedesx7 mentioned, fantastic look specialy the cross bull horn... one can view from the rear due to the low slung 'X' pipe....nice pc of art as well as great killer growl.

Cheers
Pira

Just got back from Japan, but just wanted to thank DJ for the warm welcome to Japan. He's a great guy, and knows how to live it up in Osaka :)

When we first met, he wasn't trying to sell me any parts, he just simply wanted to show a fellow NSXer a good time. He took me to one of the best Westernized restaurants I've ever been to in Japan called "Charlie Browns" and we just sat on the bar, had some drinks and a good NSX chat. I felt that this was very important in building customer relationship. Developing true relationships and trust goes a long ways.

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to see or hear the GT-D Xtreme muffler in person, but I hope I will when I go back to Japan.

Back