• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Design GT Extreme Muffler in stock at Umbrella Auto Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
4544_104952202852_720227852_2678835_7384191_n.jpg

It made it! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek::eek::eek::tongue::tongue::tongue:

I think I need a moment alone lol

Last edited:
Also for those interested, the single tips weight is at 33.5 lbs..... :smile::redface:

what to do?!?

Cheeses of Nazareth... this is like bein' in love w/ two women: on one hand, my Taitec JGTC Parallel exhaust which just sounds so robust & bad-@ss (especially w/ Comptech headers & ultra-lightweight flywheel when I blip the throttle) vs. GT Extreme which has the vaunted F1-like high-pitch shrieking sound that I so enthusiastically covet!

I think the ultimate solution is two NSX'es... :D

(got this thread bookmarked)

Osiris

There is no comparison. This exhaust kicks that parallel's arse any day of the week and weekends too :biggrin:

Osiris

There is no comparison. This exhaust kicks that parallel's arse any day of the week and weekends too :biggrin:

I would agree with Matt - im having mine installed today and I'll be sure to post some videos later! :tongue::eek:

ye' disbelievers!

Osiris

Such evocative blaspheme my brethren, oye! :p

So w/ these pretzel thingies, how much power y'all losing relative to your preceding aftermarket exhausts? :D

(nice thing about the Taitec JGTC Parallel is the net gain in rwhp, especially when combined w/ aftermarket headers... but, of-course aside from it's scintillatingly-bodacious stimulating auditory arousing resonance)

On the real, the GT Extreme is on the horizon for me, I am tentatively thinking (as the sound seems way too delish' to ignore). It's a distant horizon admittedly, but nonetheless on the map... :cool:

Last edited:
Re: ye' disbelievers!

Such evocative blaspheme my brethren, oye! :p

So w/ these pretzel thingies, how much power y'all losing relative to your preceding aftermarket exhausts? :D

(nice thing about the Taitec JGTC Parallel is the net gain in rwhp, especially when combined w/ aftermarket headers... but, of-course aside from it's scintillatingly-bodacious stimulating auditory arousing resonance)

On the real, the GT Extreme is on the horizon for me, I am tentatively thinking (as the sound seems way too delish' to ignore). It's a distant horizon admittedly, but nonetheless on the map... :cool:

thems thar sum big words sun!

hehe man i just had mine installed!

OMG!

holy shit man.... I'm going to take some vids when my friend comes over..... :eek::eek::eek:

IMG_0745.JPG

:biggrin:

I have heard this exhaust on videos before, but DAMMMMNNNNNNN it is intoxicating to listen to it in person... I am SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!
You lucky bastards that have this exhaust, I am envious. Time to look for a used set...:redface:

I know this won't help very much but you can hear this exhaust on my car beginning at the 3:23 mark of this video from the track on Sunday. And if you follow for a little more, you can make out the sound when I'm just in front going through turns 1 and 2.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpfFzaK12c4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpfFzaK12c4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have heard this exhaust on videos before, but DAMMMMNNNNNNN it is intoxicating to listen to it in person... I am SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!
You lucky bastards that have this exhaust, I am envious. Time to look for a used set...:redface:

Good luck finding a used one..... those that buy it are hooked.... like me :)

Hi guys , I have decided to discontinue importing this muffler. I need to focus on other areas of my business and not spread myself so thin any longer.

Mods please lock thread.

Thanks

Rav

Thanks Ravi for everything! :biggrin:

Did any owner did a before and after dyno test to see if this exhaust give more hp than others. I know it sounds nice, but for the $$$. it needs to prove itself as a performance part. :cool:

Did any owner did a before and after dyno test to see if this exhaust give more hp than others. I know it sounds nice, but for the $$$. it needs to prove itself as a performance part. :cool:

I'll be dynoing my car soon (for a different reason) so I'll be able to give you an answer between this exhaust and my previous GT-One N1 V.2 titanium.

I'm going to guess my gains will probably be less than the non-pretzel type exhaust I had before but I won't fret over a few less hp because this one screams in the pitch I've been after.

I'll be dynoing my car soon (for a different reason) so I'll be able to give you an answer between this exhaust and my previous GT-One N1 V.2 titanium.

I'm going to guess my gains will probably be less than the non-pretzel type exhaust I had before but I won't fret over a few less hp because this one screams in the pitch I've been after.

Yea everyone that hears my car, they just sit there with their mouth hanging open lol! :eek::biggrin::cool:

say wuat?!?

Hi guys , I have decided to discontinue importing this muffler...
Oh man, say it ain't so! Grrr... :D

Guess I'll have to goto JDM-land to get one whenever I'm ready, lolz. . .

(g'luck w/ the rest of the biz' man, you do have a lot on your plate that you offer the greater community!)

Re: say wuat?!?

(g'luck w/ the rest of the biz' man, you do have a lot on your plate that you offer the greater community!)

I'm sure Osiris can just buy it straight from RFY right Kane? (if thats ok with u?)

Rav,

Good luck with the whole business thing man! :biggrin: Thank you again!:wink:

Re: say wuat?!?

Thanks bro:smile:

Rav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back