• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Gt-One F1 Sound v5.1 for sale... YJ

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u25053402

ky6534-img600x450-12112048506pk0yd87175.jpg

Also, Mugen headers:

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e76985074

riki1300-img600x450-1211190574wdf9r880308.jpg

Is there a way to get the page to show up in English? :confused:

edit: Nevermind. The only part of that page that's in English is the part that says the seller doesn't ship internationally.

Last edited:
If someone is genuinely interested in these parts, I have an auction broker who specializes in large items, and could easily handle either of these items. I just purchased an exhaust through him last month, and total delivery, from wire transfer to exhaust in my hands, took about a week; shoot me a PM for his contact info.

If someone is genuinely interested in these parts, I have an auction broker who specializes in large items, and could easily handle either of these items. I just purchased an exhaust through him last month, and total delivery, from wire transfer to exhaust in my hands, took about a week; shoot me a PM for his contact info.

you have mail. :biggrin:

Oh dammit I've been wanting a set of Mugen headers for the longest time and can't believe I missed a set:mad:

I thought the Kite one was a Spoon? I've seen two Spoon sets so far this year but that's the first Mugen I've seen ever! I can't even get one new as Mugen discontinued them years ago.

Ah your right! I saw the ex and figured it was probably a Fujitsubo Super Ex as those are ptretty common.

Kite gets some good stuff. I got my Toda suspension from them.

Back