• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one Headers And Gt-one Titanium Exhaust

Sounds great!!

Is there any chance I can see some pic of your NSX? I too have a Red NSX and am contemplating with 17/17 ce 28ns vs 17/18.

I tried looking in your past thread, but the pictures wouldnt show up.

Thanks,
Nathan

Very nice. Can't go wrong with JDM parts:biggrin:
A GT-One vendor will be here in US this summer, IT's about time !!
I can't wait to pick up my JDM parts :smile:

Paulinhooooooo my man,

well guys....this exhaust and headers are something else....incredible sounding.... what an OST :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Now will have to buy myself one setup like this...although i'm jumping between this exhaust and Turbo2go one (without the valve version)...

here some pictures i took at arrival:
GT_ONE_01.jpg

GT_ONE_02.jpg

GT_ONE_03.jpg

GT_ONE_04.jpg

GT_ONE_05.jpg

GT_ONE_06.jpg

already wrapped to keep them warm and cosy:
GT_ONE_wrapped_01.jpg

GT_ONE_wrapped_02.jpg

GT_ONE_wrapped_03.jpg

Don't have pictures of the Exhaust....but as soon as i have them...i will post them here :wink: :wink: :wink:

ok....as Pualo is beyond lazy...here are a few shots of the exhaust.

in this one, it's installed with his rear CF rear bumper (with integrated valence), CF license plate insert (uses OEM lights) and CF difuser (not a drop of FRP). All this CF weights only 3Kg :eek: :eek:
Difuser_&_Exhaust_02.jpg

here are all of above, but on a table with some CF and CF/Kevlar tissue :tongue: :tongue:
Difuser_&_Exhaust_01.jpg

The bumper CF is primered and ready to be painted... there is also some test pipes...

Dam you people... I am no longer the only one with the GT-One header... :biggrin:

Thanks Unhuz:tongue:

Da Hapa, You've all the reason.. but I will use this tires when the Exedy Twin Carbon Plate is new. I've got a new set of Bridgstone RE55SR to mount.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hi guys,

Question:
Holy god. That is THE BEST exhaust system i've ever heard. What version of the GT-One exhuast is it? Looks like a Ti-V.2?
Answer:
GT-One Titan (Titanium) Exhaust v.2

Question:
Sound clips?
Answer:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Dam you people... I am no longer the only one with the GT-One header
Yeap...you're pretty doomed....i'll buy a set of these headers for myself...exhaustly is either your's w/o valve or this one :tongue: :tongue:

DJ...the products are good......here we are...drooling allover GT-One products....now...get out under the palmtree and go to work....lazy vendor... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Take it easy DJ...in about 1month and a half Paulo will ask you guys to send another Exedy like his one :wink: :wink:

DJ...the products are good......here we are...drooling allover GT-One products....now...get out under the palmtree and go to work....lazy vendor... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Take it easy DJ...in about 1month and a half Paulo will ask you guys to send another Exedy like his one :wink: :wink:

Cherry blossoms...I chill under cherry blossoms...:tongue: can't miss me...I'm the only foreigner with a Swisher Sweet and a snifter full of Hennessy! The epitome of lazy!
DJ

But do you like the sound ??:biggrin: :biggrin:

DJ...there was only a problem after the install... there were 2 errors on both o2 sensors... since this is a 91, having no cats isn't a issue..

i've been told that 91 o2 sensors are weak and the latest, 02+, would solv the problem...

what you (and all Primers) have to say about it???

the ECU is injecting gas like there is no tomorrow, a full tank lasts about 100milles :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Do you have any pictures of your actual car? This thing sounds mean? Does it look mean too?

on the outside it have:
1 - Volk CE28N 17 in white
2 - NSX-R Procar CF Wing
3 - this custom CF Rear Bumper, Valence and Difuser
4 - Craft square CF side mirrors (paid but not received)

in the interior, it have:
1 - NSX-R boot
2 - NSX Type-S Shift Knob
3 - NSX-R complete steering wheel
4 - Carbon/Kevlar Custom Buckets

mechanical, it have:
1 - GT-One F1 headers
2 - GT-One Titan (Titanium) Exhaust v.2
3 - NA1 test pipes
4 - Project Mu 4pot, 4 pad racing BBK
5 - NSX-R Front Chassi bars
6 - NSX-R coilovers (suspension)
7 - NSX-R Front swaybar (not installed yet)
8 - Exedy Hiper Dual Carbon (beeing installed as i write this)
9 - AIS with KN filter

if i forgot something...i will add it to the list later :tongue: :tongue:

About the looks...judge yorself:
luz01.jpg

luz02.jpg

Hi guys. I put here some short movies of my GTOne Headers and GT-One Titanium N1 Version 2

What's up everyone, I'm new here. Finally my dream car came true, I waited 12 long years. Now I own a 04' NSX-T. Beutiful! car. I love it!:biggrin:

Any way your Exhaust Sounds Great!!! and your car looks nice!:biggrin: I can't wait for mine.

Nice stuff now who wants to lend me their GTROM goodies :biggrin:

I would like to borrow turbo2gos muffler and headers. :tongue:

the exhaust loudness depends on the throttle position. if you are driving with little or no throttle, you almost don't ear anything...if you floor it...man...hell brakes loose....

in Portugal there is a db limit, but that is a relative problem :wink:

Back