• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one Super Gt Kit 2007

rav,

are you going to daily this bad boy? or whassup?

I built this NSX mainly for mud bogging and car crush competitions, I intend to dethrone Gravedigger this year. With the radical long travel suspension I have installed I am not sure if it is still street legal.

Rav

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ssknj818/58258316.html

Check this out Ravi, Mr. Yamamoto showing some love to the locals over here...:cool:

DJ

-----
ワイドボディ用
フロントピロAアーム、アッパー&ロアー
コンプライアンスピボットキャンセラー
&タイロッドエクステンションキット

名称は長いですけど

簡単に言うと
ワイド化することによって起こる諸問題を一気に解決する
フロントのアームキットです。

純正から+6センチくらいのワイド化が調整可能です。

------
Hahahah Awesome, this guys are great!!
Oscar

-----
ワイドボディ用
フロントピロAアーム、アッパー&ロアー
コンプライアンスピボットキャンセラー
&タイロッドエクステンションキット

名称は長いですけど

簡単に言うと
ワイド化することによって起こる諸問題を一気に解決する
フロントのアームキットです。

純正から+6センチくらいのワイド化が調整可能です。

------
Hahahah Awesome, this guys are great!!
Oscar

Google Translate says....

For wide-body
A front pyrosulfite arm, upper & Lore
KONPURAIANSUPIBOTTOKYANSERA
& TAIRODDOEKUSUTENSHONKITTO

My name is long

In brief
At once to solve the problems caused by the wide
Front arm kit.

Akira Makoto is adjustable from +6 and much centimeters wide.

Nice to see that hard work come together Ravi! Paintjob looks like a wet jolly rancher...Good job lining up all those body parts, definitely took some dedication.

Cant wait to see it with the interior...

AC

Thanks:smile: Ya I agree the gaps and panel fitment did turn out nicely, your car looks great as well:smile:

Rav

why does it say "Sorcery" widebody on the Youtube video? I thought the kit was made by GT-ONE?

The short anwer:

GT ONE never actually manufactured anything, all manufacturing of all products was outsourced. This kit was a collaberation between Sorcery and GT ONE. As GT ONE is now defunct the kit is being marketed by Sorcery directly.

Damn thats wide!
Looking good Ravi!
Wheels not wide enough for the GT kit :)

Thanks bro, but the fronts are 345 35 18 and the rears are 185 55 19 you don't think its wide enough?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Rav

are you sure about that size? doesn't sound right.

185 55 19? do they even have that size? also 345 for the front? :confused:

Im sure I looked at his roller skate wheels when i was there 185's sound right with this crazy offset and 95mm spacer in the rear, he was spray painting his knock off Advans with Krylon Gold spray paint when I was there when he purchased those wheels from Flea bay...

Im sure His Maaco painto job will last a the million mile warranty also.

You should see his interior, mostly metal, he said screw the dash also:wink:

Im sure I looked at his roller skate wheels when i was there 185's sound right with this crazy offset and 95mm spacer in the rear, he was spray painting his knock off Advans with Krylon Gold spray paint when I was there when he purchased those wheels from Flea bay...

Im sure His Maaco painto job will last a the million mile warranty also.

You should see his interior, mostly metal, he said screw the dash also:wink:

Hey Gil get it straight the wheels are actually made of wood so I am using varithane to stain them not krylon:smile:

This car isn't just ridiculous. Its REDONKULOUS!

This really is turning out sooooo much better than I ever thought it would (I was skeptical of the body kit) but wow. Just wow.

Keep it up!!!

Back