• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT1 F1 v5.1 pics, no burnt tips

I personally like the thinner tips on supra2nv's exhaust. I also like that he removed the burnt tips. Looks good!

NSXkkk, are those your keys on top of your car? :eek:

SWEET HEH SUESS!!!

So I guess you are glad you waited? Where did you end up sourcing from?

Congrats Jack on the exhaust I know you've been looking for this model for quite some time.

Too bad you didn't get the larger single tips - just my 2 cents but the NSX looks way better with larger single tips than quad tips like that plus like you mentioned it sits way too close to the oem valence.

How do you like the sound? I find it quite intoxicating as I get into the upper revs - this car just sings with this exhaust.

I always find myself reving past 6000k just to hear it roar :)

To me my nsx without this exhaust just wouldn't make me happy - it "completes" me :biggrin:

rk

Congrats Jack on the exhaust I know you've been looking for this model for quite some time.

Too bad you didn't get the larger single tips - just my 2 cents but the NSX looks way better with larger single tips than quad tips like that plus like you mentioned it sits way too close to the oem valence.

How do you like the sound? I find it quite intoxicating as I get into the upper revs - this car just sings with this exhaust.

I always find myself reving past 6000k just to hear it roar :)

To me my nsx without this exhaust just wouldn't make me happy - it "completes" me :biggrin:

rk

I love it:) I wanted the quad tips...luckily the fitment is fine now. yes it sings beautifully...however I dont go past 5krpm much, try not to given the car break in period is 3800 miles...I will be there soon though :biggrin:

it's addicting to drive now lol....

contact VanceHu. he may be able to get some more.

went for a planned short drive....turned out to be 3 hours lol. this car is so much more fun now lol...

anyways, took a few more pics which show the install a bit better...let me know what you guys think.

I think those quad tips look too skinny for an opening that is designed for a single round tip.
Steve

Back