• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT5 Nurburgring Nordschelief NSX Morning Run

GT5 Nurburgring Nordschleife NSX Morning Run

my morning run with NSX on Nurburgring Nordschleife with Time/Weather Change :]

First lap is at dawn with fair weather. Rain starts to get heavier during second lap, you can tell by the water spray coming from wheels getting larger as time goes by. The windshield wipers also increase in speed over time too :O

Outside Car / Trackside View starts @15:10

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="1280" height="750" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FrMfvHzcBv4?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:
great job man but whats up with the depressing music? haha

Also what mods do you have done to the NSX? Mine is all maxxed out and it doesn't drive like that...... weird

My best time is 7:40 on that track in a McLaren...... ugh

great job man but whats up with the depressing music? haha

Also what mods do you have done to the NSX? Mine is all maxxed out and it doesn't drive like that...... weird

My best time is 7:40 on that track in a McLaren...... ugh

lol i like the music, fits the somber atmosphere at the beginning. music picks up at 11:00 though :biggrin:

the nsx is almost fully tuned, i have hp a bit lower since im using the street exhaust, didn't really like the gigantic tip titanium ones.

the nsx is pretty hard to drive but so fun! you can see me spinning out a few times at the end of the video, was due to the wet road after it started raining.

my best so far was 7:04 in the amg challenge with the SLS, haven't tried with any of my other cars though.

Alright boys, i think there needs to be a GT5 NSX only competition on here!!!

Each of you race a stock NSX around a certain track and see who gets the best time. Then with a super modified one. I think this could get good.:biggrin:

The two different steering wheels I have tried on my X-BOX 360 are total garbage. Modified Microsoft unit and improved it, but it is still garbage. Does anyone make decent wheels/pedal for less than 5500 dollars?

Alright boys, i think there needs to be a GT5 NSX only competition on here!!!

Each of you race a stock NSX around a certain track and see who gets the best time. Then with a super modified one. I think this could get good.:biggrin:

This sounds like a good idea

The two different steering wheels I have tried on my X-BOX 360 are total garbage. Modified Microsoft unit and improved it, but it is still garbage. Does anyone make decent wheels/pedal for less than 5500 dollars?

Logitech

Logitec Driving Force GT.... not sure if it works on Xbox but GT5 is for PS3 only so not sure... ::tongue:

Im gonna try this tonight. How do you drive? I use no assists and my ABS is on 1.

yep same, all assist off, abs at 1. its the only way to get golds on some license tests. if anyone wants to add me on psn my id is over_doser :]

They still cannot get the engine sound right. This sounds nothing like a NSX

They still cannot get the engine sound right. This sounds nothing like a NSX

I could sort of hear the NSX under there somewhere.... it sounded like it was supercharged and then some other random noise mixed in. I did notice later in the video when the camera view was outside the car, it sounded more like an NSX, but you're right, I've never heard an NSX that sounded close to that one.

Logitec Driving Force GT.... not sure if it works on Xbox but GT5 is for PS3 only so not sure... ::tongue:

Works with PS3 and PC, but not Xbox.

I need more seat time with GT5. I'm falling behind all of ya, but would certainly enjoy participating in NSX-themed time trial challenges on the 'Ring.

first post updated with new video, faster lap, better engine audio and two runs around the green hell :smile:

Ok wait a second..... there has to be some trick you have on this NSX.... Mine doesn't go above 165 mph..... do you have the gearing changed?

It also looks like you have the car lowered...... what is your suspension setup?

My NSX isn't this fast in the game...... :frown: whats your secret?

Also is this in arcade mode or practice mode?

Last edited:
Also where is Nurburgring Nordschelief track in GT5? I can't find it in practice mode or in arcade mode either....... I only see Nurburgring GP/D & GP/F tracks..... :mad: Even under world circuits I don't see Nurburgring Nordschelief....

Re: GT5 Nurburgring Nordschleife NSX Morning Run

What software or procedure do you need to save a file and upload it to computer and then to youtube??

the video is recorded from my ps3 to a hd video recorder which is also hooked up to a computer. the output file is fairly large and I use adobe premiere pro to add music and optimize for youtube upload.

It also looks like you have the car lowered...... what is your suspension setup?

that's my secret ^^;

My NSX isn't this fast in the game...... :frown: whats your secret?

just drive a lot lol

my nsx is fully tuned and i've adjusted the gearing as well as suspension to my own preference. I'm also running on racing hard tires.

the videos were made in practice mode, you can only access Nürburgring Nordschleife in practice/arcade modes by getting all silver/gold on the amg intermediate challenge. I've done both and that last gold full lap challenge was a pain in butt lol. silver will unlock the course in my video, getting gold will unlock the 24hr version.

Picked up a Gran Turismo F1 Car today, here's video from my first test drive, what a rush!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2vDxIMdm4Rk?hd=1" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I wish we could upload our replays directly to YouTube (as was mentioned as a feature before the game came out). I finally tried a sunrise one make race on the Nordschleife with a stock '91 NSX. Didn't do great (I think I finished in the same place I started...4th), but it was fun and looked cool.

When do we form the NSXCA Gran Turismo Region...or the NSX Club of Gran Turismo?

1134289828_MGbti-XL.jpg

1134289834_fWfQ9-XL.jpg

(Note...I took this pic BEFORE the 1.05 update fixed the tail lights)

Last edited:
Back