• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

GT500 style hood.

What I have here is a GT500 style hood that I recently bought from CarolineNSX. I have decided to keep my VIS hood so the GT500 hood has to leave the garage. He recently had it resrayed beautiful BB. This hood fits very well and is the srongest FG hood I've seen. It does not bend/flex in any way and he will vouch for it. I will not ship so I want to keep this in the Houston area and I will deliver it to Houston personally. I paid $500.00 and will let it go for $350.00 reluctantly. The pic does'nt describe how nice it is. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA$IMAG0111.jpg
    100MEDIA$IMAG0111.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 834
May bumpity. OMG I need this out of the garage. Cannot ship. I need a local to make an offer I can't refuse. I'll bring it to Houston area.

Back