• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess who's Back....?

i would look into lovefab's new complete exhaust system.

Glad to see you finally got it!! Really excited to see how this one turns out... you have excellent taste in mods from looking at your previous nsx!

I knew you couldn't stay away ..... It's a BLUE THING ! :biggrin:

Welcome Back ... although it was more like a long vacation. :tongue:

Glad to see you finally got it!! Really excited to see how this one turns out... you have excellent taste in mods from looking at your previous nsx!

Ah yes, my previous one...

nsx1107z17.jpg

nsx1107u.jpg

nsx1107s.jpg

nsx1107w.jpg

nsxif1.jpg

Bat™

Sorry, Can't make it tomorrow. I have to be in Upland at 10am. I'll shoot for next month though!
Ill be there this sat dennis :). U better show, and all the rest of you san diegans and socalers. I've only seen one silver nsx show up to these meets! 7-930am at the carlsbad outlet mall. Its the last sat of every month. Hope to see you guys there ;).

Bat

P.S. Don't forget to sign up for NSXPO!! What a huge caravan that will be. :)
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1270757#post1270757

Last edited:
Mu first nsx was an 05 with about 3000 mi. This one is an 02 with 24000 mi. No remote key fob with this one, I assume I can get one? Working on a sponsorship for wheels n kw variant 3 coilovers, read some good things about those. Plus, I sported kw variant 2ks on all my vipers and have been happy with them. I like the nsxr-gt look but I've only seen one member here with that look. I won't do the non functional snorkle if I go that route. Ct supercharger down the line, could use some recopmmendations on exhaust and intake. I did no engine mods to my previous nsx.

Bat

Bat,

Congrats on the new ?? car. I knew you would come back after being deprived. You cannot get a remote for your car unless you purchase the optional security system. The keyless entry was standard on only the 2004-2005 models. By the way if you do it will come with a archaic remote that isn't as nice the fob you once had with your 2005 NSX. Now lets see some pics !!!!

Brandon

You better make the next. I was the only nsx there!

Bat

Okay, I will do my best to be at the next one (weather permiting). I haven't driven mine since December 20th so that will motivate me to get it rolling again. :biggrin:

did you buy codeblue's? seems kind of fishy that he sold his lbbp unplanned and you're picking one up at the same time!

and, pictures!

I was thinking the same car as well!!

Back