• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Guess who's going racing in less than two years

I like that "As early as 2014."

"Steve Eriksen, Vice President of Honda Performance Development, has confirmed the NSX will race once the production car hits the showroom floor."

I guess it will be release in 2014 in racing and hit the showroom the same time.

Good Info!

Thats good news.

Perry what do you do now, search for new NSX articles all day? I havent see you write a regular non-2.0 post in months.

Not that.. that is a bad thing... :D

Thats good news.

Perry what do you do now, search for new NSX articles all day? I havent see you write a regular non-2.0 post in months.

Not that.. that is a bad thing... :D

Well ..not all day:biggrin:

Eh honestly I don't even look past the second gen section anymore.

http://www.ignitionspeed.com/2012/08/acura-nsx-future-is-already-here.html

"One of the highly anticipated features that the NSX is rumored to have is a "Push-To-Pass" button. When pressed the Acura would send extra power from each of its 3 electric motors to in essence give the car a boost similar to that of the more commonly known Nitrous-Oxide boost. It is currently not known how much horsepower these electric engines would produce but together you can expect somewhere around 200 HP."

Thanks "Push to Pass" would nice quite a few Honda hybrids are supposed to get that feature.

http://www.ignitionspeed.com/2012/08/acura-nsx-future-is-already-here.html

"One of the highly anticipated features that the NSX is rumored to have is a "Push-To-Pass" button. When pressed the Acura would send extra power from each of its 3 electric motors to in essence give the car a boost similar to that of the more commonly known Nitrous-Oxide boost. It is currently not known how much horsepower these electric engines would produce but together you can expect somewhere around 200 HP."

I pictured this though :biggrin:

Turbo_Boost01.jpg

Back