• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Had some fun with a Ford GT the other night

I was driving up 83N in Pa the other day late at night and ran into a white with blue stripes Ford GT. We toyed around a bit and neither one could pull the other. I did not get into the nitrous, just turbos. He was very surprised that I was right next to him. I wish I had the bottle full on the nitrous to surpirse him a bit more. All in all it was safe fun and we pulled over to talk for a bit. I wish I had a passanger to film it for me.

Rob

nsxlover said:
I was driving up 83N in Pa the other day late at night and ran into a white with blue stripes Ford GT. We toyed around a bit and neither one could pull the other. I did not get into the nitrous, just turbos. He was very surprised that I was right next to him. I wish I had the bottle full on the nitrous to surpirse him a bit more. All in all it was safe fun and we pulled over to talk for a bit. I wish I had a passanger to film it for me.

Rob

Rob, PM this post to Hugh... Maybe he will now believe it.. :biggrin:

I can attest to the fact that Rob,s car is FAST AS HELL!
In fact it is the fastest car that I have ever been in, and he did not use the NO2 when I was in it.
Rob, how about a mini meet at your crib?!?!?

Peace,

Nate in DC

We can plan one. Do you want to wait until I open the pool, or do one sooner? I will cook on the grill and we can hang out in my rec room.

BTW: The Ford GT is one of the nicest cars I have seen in person. I would rather have it than a Ferrari 430 or a Lambo Merci.

Rob

|Adeel said:
You guys are tempting me :D

:)

Martin is that you? Thank you very much for the Stockholm video it was fun to see the infamous red nsx in action. We finished up a Time Attack with Trevor driving, he did one hell of a job out there. We have some video if you want it.

Take care!

You go Rob! Represent for us :biggrin: but yeah the Ford GT is a badass car.

Back