• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has Range Rover reliability improved, considering new LR4?

Hi

I am an asshat spammer. But please forgive my intrusive assholiness during this holiday season but I am but an orphan, alone and without purpose in life. Truth be told, I became an orphan because my parents killed themselves when they found out that I am a worthless piece of shit spammer.

So in the holiday spirit, baba booey to y'all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends, I really need your help. I want to buy a car. More precisely not only myself. For the whole family. Family car for comfortable trips. Tell me, please, what better car to take. Thank you very much!
Licoln navigator.

Friends, I really need your help. I want to buy a car. More precisely not only myself. For the whole family. Family car for comfortable trips. Tell me, please, what better car to take. Thank you very much!

This is your first post here? WTF?

Hi

I like jackpotjoy promo code<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>. But please forgive my intrusive assholiness during this holiday season but I am but an orphan, alone and without purpose in life. Truth be told, I became an orphan because my parents killed themselves when they found out that I am a worthless piece of shit spammer.

So in the holiday spirit, baba booey to y'all!

I found my soulmate!

Last edited:
I want to buy a gift car for my grandfather. Stopped on option Hyundai Creta What do you think about this car? What options can you still advise?

If you're taking the whole tribe cross-country, this is the vehicle for you.

95b50f3d063758510141a3ba11b6d95b.jpg

I see what dark sun did there....pass the spam with wonder bread...

Back