• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Have one on order.

Happy to become an owner of a new NC1! Coming from big power Mustangs (Build them daily, Performance shop owner) but I have daily driven Hondas since 2011 and also have a 19' Civic Type R FK8. Glad to join the community here!

welcome from another 19CTR owner! Pics when you get NC1 ...how did you build it?

That's awesome!

welcome from another 19CTR owner! Pics when you get NC1 ...how did you build it?
Not sure how to post up pictures yet! (Just joined recently!) but I have the build order I could post up once I figure out how to do that! Quick list 130R, black Alcantara/Leather power seats, carbon roof and rear wing, satellite radio, carbon ceramic brakes, red calipers, painted interwoven wheels

Nice! Going for a Type R look...

I totally agree!

Congrats, I just sold my 2018 Mustang Gt pp1 Vortech to buy my new 19 NSX. It's so refined in comparison.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
I also have a 13’ black Boss 302 Laguna Seca, a close to 1000 hp 93’ Cobra with a Vortech Supercharged 348” Dart blocked engine and a 1,500 hp. 04 Cobra so I didn’t get a 2020 GT500 like all my friends expected me to! I love the refined way the NSX drives.....it’s a total Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde!!

That's some serious hp, mine was 670 rwhp and on street tires it got scary at times. Its so nice to have full traction off the line, I just ordered sos downpipes and jb4. I still have the mod bug especially for an extra 100hp plus.

Great minds think alike!

That's some serious hp, mine was 670 rwhp and on street tires it got scary at times. Its so nice to have full traction off the line, I just ordered sos downpipes and jb4. I still have the mod bug especially for an extra 100hp plus.

I'm doing those exact modifications to mine as well! Please post up your thoughts and results after getting everything done! That's probably all I'll be doing to my NSX with the exception of ceramic tint and possibly lowering it. Probably not on the lowering unless I really don't like the ride height! I totally agree with you on the Mustangs with big power are all over the place unless you run race tires on the car all the time. The NSX is soooooooo refreshing!👍

Happy to become an owner of a new NC1! Coming from big power Mustangs (Build them daily, Performance shop owner) but I have daily driven Hondas since 2011 and also have a 19' Civic Type R FK8. Glad to join the community here!

Saw your post on the type r forum. Congrats you must be on the edge of your seat. I’ve been browsing that forum trying to decide if I want one as a DD. How do like your CTR?

MC

Back