• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Headed to Boston til wednesday, what to do?

Hey guys, work is sending me to Boston today an I will be there til wed. Tonight is a free night so I can do whatever, tmw night shall be the same. Can anyone recommend anything to do? I am staying at the intercontinental with no rental car. I realize my options ate limited in that respect.

Anything to do tonight? Anything car related?

If you haven't already arrived, take the water taxi to the hotel. It stops at the dock at the Intercontinential and it's a nice ride.

Hey guys, work is sending me to Boston today an I will be there til wed. Tonight is a free night so I can do whatever, tmw night shall be the same. Can anyone recommend anything to do? I am staying at the intercontinental with no rental car. I realize my options ate limited in that respect.

Anything to do tonight? Anything car related?

There's a lot to do, depends on what you want to do. Damn I already have plans or else I'd come get you. PM me your cell.

I took a roadtrip from NJ to boston in the NSX a week after I bought it. What a great trip!
Some recommendations would be to eat some great seafood, ( i ate a place called neptune in little Italy) Quincy market is a great place to walk around too. There is a historic trail if you like some history site seeing.

Take the water taxi from the hotel to the north end (they'll tell you how), eat at Giacommos Restaurant (no reservations, you have to wait in line, its worth it). Walk around the north end. See Paul Revere's house. Ride the Duck Boat (great tour, not too cheesy).

Thanks guys, I talked to Turbo2Go and he helped me out a lot. I am back home and ended up not getting as much free time as i hoped. Only got to go out sat night.

I ended up at the W hotel later in the evening after going to the theater area and looking for just the right spot that didnt have a crazy line.

I appreciate all of his help and hope to come back for a real visit. Maybe even put the car on the trailer and go up for a few days with the NSX.

You don't need to bring your NSX just give me a heads up and we can take mine. Sure, it won't be as pretty but at least it'll be fast. :biggrin:

Back