• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headers.-- Good install shop?

Anyone have aftermarket Headers installed on their NSX?
I'm thinking about buying Ct-Engineering headers and I"m looking to have someone install them?

I looked at some posts and all I saw was Mile-Hi- , Flatirons or Pikes Peak??

Any recommendations would be appreciated, also if you had them installed whats the cost of install?:smile::smile: -- Thanks

i have ct headers, but im going to do it myself. i just don't trust anyone around here to do them. i would rather have it done else where, cause im getting lazy, but since i have the tools, the garage, and the knowledge, what the hell.
ct headers are well built, and im glad i didn't go with the ebay ones.

I ended up going to Mile High Acrua.. I worked with Mark Jarvis. He has an NSX and seemed to know his stuff. He wanted a particular Mechanic to work on my car and we set up an appt.
He did a GREAT Job and hooked me up with a 2014 MDX for a loaner. His price was fair also. If you need a Dealer in the Denver Metro area I would recommend giving Mile High a call. Ask for Mark Jarvis he is one of the Service Managers. Mention that you are a Prime Member.

Back