• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headlight Help

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and appreciate the excellent contribution from its members. I recently bought a 1993 NSX with a laundry list of issues that are being worked on now in order to bring this car back to life. Clean title, 119k miles, repainted from original red to yellow (not well) and aftermarket wheels and headlights. Other than those things and the stereo, I believe it is stock. I will have many questions for you over the coming weeks but my first is related to the cheap aftermarket headlights. The retractable headlights were replaced by what appears to be a three bolt one piece unit.

Can anyone direct me to a sight or know where I could find the headlight assembly to return it to stock or worst case, replace these aftermarket lights as one side is cracked and the lights are dim. I greatly appreciate any guidance you can provide.

Thanks,

Dave

pm member shawn,he has lots of parts.

If Shawn can't help, pm "dirk" here. He's got lots of stuff. He's in Germany but I've gotten my parts from him rather quickly {1 week}. He rarely posts here but probably checks his pm's. He's a great seller.

[MENTION=30647]KCNSX[/MENTION] [MENTION=22589]shawn110975[/MENTION] Is the guy you're going to want to contact, just incase you went to PM "shawn" & came up empty.

Thank you all for your responses. I am following up and will certainly need you again in the near term.

whats going on here who needs parts LOL

I don't sell to new members :biggrin: Just kidding

Back