• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Heather has Cancer - not long to go.

For all of you who ever meet Heather, my Ex-Girlfriend, its with great sadness that I have learn she has lung cancer and its spread into her bones. She has been told she has a few months at most.
Its so Sad, things where just starting to go her way!
Trev

Attachments

• NsxHeatherWall19Desktop.jpg
    NsxHeatherWall19Desktop.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 391
Wow. Thats horrible.

My prayers for the both of you.

Trev,
Very Sad news.
There isn't much one can say in a situation like this...
Stay strong for her, and try to keep things somewhat normal for her. I lost my Dad last Christmas and what really helped him and everyone else was to provide some kind of normal from day to day.

You are in my thoughts. Hang in there.

That's depressing and awful. My thoughts are with the two of you.
I know for certain that death isn't the end however. Life is but a dream.

I guess you never know. I'm sorry to hear this bad news bro. I hope the doctors are wrong.

Very sorry to hear this....My condolences

Sorry to hear this Trev. Beautiful ladyfriend you have there, stay strong.

Thanks guys, It certainly is a terrible thing.
I hope she doesn't suffer to much.
After we broke up, she remarried her Ex Husband Grant a few months later.
I was happy for her but never saw here for about 1.5 years until I bumped into her and we have a few minutes to talk.
I wished her the best and then I heard this from a friend.
She has had all the scans and tests there is and there is nothing more for her.
Maybe chimo might get her a few months, but ........
She is at peace and made all the arrangements.
Its crazy cause she looks perfect except for the shallow breathing and pain in her spine which also has been infected.
So, we live each day to the fullest!
Thanks once again.
Trev

depends on alot of things ,but in general bone mets can be very painful,but targeted radiation therapy can help the worst areas.Some lung cancers do respond to certain chemo protocals....but ultimately it is her choice to recieve such things....most important for her at this time is proper nutrition....wish her well.

I was able to sneak over there with flowers and a card and we had a good visit.
That will be my only contact with her and I left balling my eyes out all the way home. I did not know it would effect me that bad.

Trev, I remember her during one of the NSX meets in Edm. Its hard to believe especially she sat across from me during lunch:frown:
I am glad you were able to visit her and i can imagine how hard it was.
I'll keep her in my prayer.
Tim

Back