• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hello all....miss the forum

Come back into the fold !! Get another one quickly - they're not making them anymore !! :smile: Wow, your Rio was beautiful. Cheers, Jay

just wanted to pop in and avoid being a stranger. Hope all is well with everyone. I am lurking yes, what's with this car? It's like Christine...I cannot stay away!!!!

:biggrin:

Hello! What are you driving now?

Hello to you, too! Nice to see that you still look in.
All the best, and don't ever be a stranger here!

Get the 05 yellow on autotrader!

Get another one quickly - they're not making them anymore !! :smile: Jay

+1 If you haven't noticed, not only do they not make them anymore, but they have been selling like HOT CAKES this month of October... they are going fast. If you wait, there may not be any more left :biggrin:

- Rod

supra2nv welcome back.

If you are inclined to get another I suggest an earlier car with some miles that you won't mind driving more often than not. Having owned a very low mileage Imola (much like your Rio) I found I didn't want to drive it but rather keep it pristine. That's why I suggest getting a run of the mill (is there such a NSX? LOL) NSX that you won't mind driving that way you'll never sell it.

:wink:

+1 If you haven't noticed, not only do they not make them anymore, but they have been selling like HOT CAKES this month of October... they are going fast. If you wait, there may not be any more left :biggrin:

- Rod

Yeah they have. seems like Sept. and this month we have seen a lot of new owners pop up.

Jack, hey. Good to see you popping in here from time to time. As you can see, I joined the NSX fam a couple years ago. Still rocking the old Legend, too. You still in the same home off the 5 where I visited back in the day? I'll have to swing by and check out your latest fleet on my next SoCal adventure.

Most marriages start with "hello". LOL... "Just seeing how the forum is doing"...

We are doing great!! How bout urself??? Getting into a x soon??? Or maybe a tlx??? Haha
I just tapped myself out on a build I did on my FRS. so no nsx haha. I was actually flirting with buying that supercharged Zanardi NSX that recently popped up on ebay...I actually sent an email inquiring about it. so yes, always still interested in this car. there's something about it. for now i'm enjoying the frs:)

Jack, come back! (This is JTrue5 from wayyyy back when on www.acura-legend.com) I still remember your pristine 6spd Legend GS. And your 05 Rio, beyond gorgeous!! Man how time flies!

Jack, come back! (This is JTrue5 from wayyyy back when on www.acura-legend.com) I still remember your pristine 6spd Legend GS. And your 05 Rio, beyond gorgeous!! Man how time flies!

So nice to see folks from the legend scene on here:))) it's a natural fit I guess :)) great to hear from u. Ima start fishing around here check out everyone's cars see what ur up
To...

So nice to see folks from the legend scene on here:))) it's a natural fit I guess :)) great to hear from u. Ima start fishing around here check out everyone's cars see what ur up
To...

Greetings, I kinda remember a certain someone promised me overnighted In and Out burgers.

Back