• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hello, my name is Raffi and I just purchased an nsx!

I would like to say hello to everyone, and introduce myself. My name is Raffi and I just purchased a 1991 acura nsx with 52k original miles for 27000 from lake havasu. I just picked it up 3 days ago and my god!, im in love.

when I purchased the car it came with tsw wheels that are 18 in front and 19 rears.. completely stock engine, and a navigation system.

currently, I have the wheels on the car with about 99 percent tread on them and I really dont like the wheels much. if anyone is interested in trading wheels with my I would love to see what you have to offer.

since I dont know how to post pics, the previous owner put some pics on his webpage...

www.daboss.com/nsx

you can take a look at the wheels on the site. he bought the wheels from discount tire and has road hazard on the tires as well. he originally purchased them on 5/21/07 and has put 1100 miles in the year of owning the wheels.. so the tires are brand new... the passenger rear wheel has a very small rash about 1 inch in legnth but not a big deal at all.

please email me if you are interested in trading for wheels...I prefer 18 inch wheels..

[email protected]

thanks.

raffi

Beautiful car and I agree, interesting choice in wheels.

You may want to try the NSX Parts for Sale forum on here.

Is that the Eclipse AVN7000? Those are spendy. :) How do you like it so far?

Clean 91 NSX saw it in person today, it was great to meet you Raffi, hope you enjoy that new exhaust. Please let us know if you ever need anything:biggrin:

Thanks STMPO...

Stmpo great place.. Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so I had the opportunity to do business with STMPO today and all I can say is WOW!!!. To start off, you have to respect a company that doesnt outsource for their parts.

so the outside of the shop isnt special, but when you walk in and take a look at the projects they have and the quality of the parts they manufacture, you will be amazed! In addition to that, Ross was kind enough to introduce me to ALL of the employees and made me feel at home. the tech that installed my exhaust was very nice and I was amazed about how talented he is when it came to the NSX.

he worked at an Acura dealership for over 5 years and from experience I know the ins and outs of the dealership and STMPO is implementing the same processes that the dealership has without the high price.

He did a full inspection on the car for FREE.....AND, the inspection was done right in front of me on the lift!!! He also took the time to explain to me why the particular parts needed to be replaced.. I have been working for dealerships for the last 10 years in parts and service and although I am pretty educated when it comes to cars, this process he implemented is very beneficial when it comes to a "novice" when it comes to preventative maintenance and repairs...

Try going into an Acura dealership and asking the "pre madonna" technician that you want him to do the inspection in front of you AND explain WHY the part needed to be replaced...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

STMPO is going to annoy quite a few businesses in the near future.. Im not going to tell anyone what I saw today with my own eyes, but it is going to revolutionize the NSX.. those of you on the forums who know what im talking about will agree!!

not only did the exhaust that i purchased installed in less than an hour, they gave me an amazing price..

working at a dealership, I know how much 1 labor hour cost for the dealership and how much they charge the customer.. I can honestly tell anyone on the forum that STMPO has the MOST aggressive shop labor rates in the valley!! hands down.

ROSS, I CANT WAIT TO TAKE A RIDE IN THE SILVER NSX!!!

STMPO even hand makes the wide body kits that they sell!! I saw the molds today and im really impressed.. this company isnt like these typical aftermarket tuners. when you order and purchase a part, they MAKE IT!! they dont call the manufacturer and have it drop shipped to your house... completely custom!!

lastly, ross isnt in this business for the money, this guy is a true enthusiast, which everyone has to appreciate...

KUDOS TO THE EMPLOYEES AT STMPO AND ROSS... THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP TODAY AND YOU JUST MADE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE.. IF ANYONE HAS A CHANCE, DROP BY AND TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF.. IMPRESSIVE.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS ISNT AN ADVERTISEMENT.... IVE PURCHASED ALOT OF CARS AND PURCHASED THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF AFTERMARKET PARTS FROM COMPANIES, AND ONE THING THE OTHER COMPANIES LACK IS THE "EXPERIENCE"..... STMPO DELIVERS THAT..

Re: Stmpo great place.. Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSS, I CANT WAIT TO TAKE A RIDE IN THE SILVER NSX!!!

You said it here Raffi.....im going crazy here working on it!! and dyin to drive it!!
The community will be amazed!!

Re: Stmpo great place.. Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UH, yeah!!! you will have alot of fans, but get ready for some nsx owners to bash as well...that is until they drive in it and wet their pants!

[/QUOTE]The community will be amazed!![/QUOTE]

Back