• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello, New to the forum just saying hi.

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to post this..

Anyways I'm new, in the market for an NSX, I don't know much about em so Ill be read allot of the old threads here and learning as I go.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Stan

You came to the right place indeed! This is where I gathered all of the necessary info before purchasing mine, you'll find a wealth of them thru quite a few very knowledgeable people as far as the NSX goes. Welcome aboard and good luck in finding your dream car. :wink:

thanks, ... now i gotta see if its doable, financing a 14 year old car... i've read good things about capitalone auto finance.. hopefully it pans out.. too bad i dont belong to the union..

91CRXsiR said:
thanks, ... now i gotta see if its doable, financing a 14 year old car... i've read good things about capitalone auto finance.. hopefully it pans out.. too bad i dont belong to the union..

Here is a thought. I belong to a Teachers Union of OC. Since I work far from the area, I use a local Credit Union for Vons workers for transactions. I found out that anybody living in the area can become a union.

Should you have the time, find out about any union in your area since most are not FDIC insured- they have their own rates, which are much lower than regular CC company or banks.

Good luck and I hope you find that perfect NSX.

Enjoy and welcome aboard! :cool:

Hmm... I will look into that, I have a friend who just financed his car using his credit union..[he is also in the Vons union] I will have to give him a ring.

Thanks

Back