• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help a hot girl out...

.oh ............I see......I think what really happened was she was fascinated by your T shirt that said " I own a 10,000.$ tripple adjustable Kw suspension and its been sitting on my kitchen table for 2 years" :tongue:

It's at Ravi's getting a VRH and another 4K added to the cost. Gimme a break will you? I can't install what I don't have.

I meant that with a smilie face doc. I kinda sounded like a dick second time I read it yo!

I knew you where pleading:biggrin:....btw its all good,heck at least you are cavorting with some delightful looking woman.....or at least leading us to believe you are.....just like you hint to us how mighty you are on the track......:wink:

I have a spare NSX I will give you if......

shoot I forgot I am married.

your smoking hot though

Guys this isnt 7th grade. Try to stay on topic. Everytime NSXPrime, gets a female member, "some" of you act like you are going thru puberty again, and have never seen an attractive member of the opposite sex. This turns into who has the bigger weiner and flirt contest and scares them away. I am sure she appreciates a compliment, but keep it under control.:cool:

Guys this isnt 7th grade. Try to stay on topic. Everytime NSXPrime, gets a female member, "some" of you act like you are going thru puberty again, and have never seen an attractive member of the opposite sex. This turns into who has the bigger weiner and flirt contest and scares them away. I am sure she appreciates a compliment, but keep it under control.:cool:

+1 on that.

LOL. OK dad, but Batman's started it. :D

LOL. OK dad, but Batman's started it. :D

No I didn't. I really wanted to know what species she is.

Just wanted to compare notes to my friend's race (which none of you can guess 50/50)

404464_2087857174465_1786266079_1344284_1213134868_n.jpg

She's the one in the middle.

I met her at the bus stop. She said "you look like a man of exquisite taste. I bet you own a silver NSX"... I said "why yes. Yes I do".

Actually he met me as I was driving past him at the bus stop because his NSX was broken down. I felt bad and wanted to give him a ride, then he asked to drive my car because he claimed he was a race car driver. He then wrecked my Eclipse and that's why I was here asking for votes in a lame ass radio station contest. Tell the truth Dave!!

Actually he met me as I was driving past him at the bus stop because his NSX was broken down. I felt bad and wanted to give him a ride, then he asked to drive my car because he claimed he was a race car driver. He then wrecked my Eclipse and that's why I was here asking for votes in a lame ass radio station contest. Tell the truth Dave!!

Now, that is hilarious!

Now forget modeling and write scripts for saturday night live.....because thats funny stuff.:biggrin:

P.S. I don't think anyone is gonna highjack her thread.....

Last edited:

Finally the truth to the story.

I didn't wreck, I crashed it on purpose so I could put it out of its ugly misery. I did the whole neighborhood a favor. I'm still getting baked cookies and thank-you cards. Aubrey was an instant 5 in that thing. She should be thanking me.

Last edited:

BWAHAHAHA!

That story is a classic.

I was PM'ed that some thought I'm being serious and fighting with Aubrey. I'm not. We are friends, and she's just being funny.

Back