• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help a hot girl out...

done voted,aubrey.

i forced myself to step away from contemplating such important things as drilled v. plain brake rotors and looked at these girls,all to help fellow primers old and new.

hopefully the prize is an nsx :wink:

Last edited:
i cannot say thankyou enough for the votes and such a warm welcome! i am happy to become part of your "family" and i look forward to chatting with you all! lol this contest will give me some extra cash for a car, any suggestions? i need something practical... but cute haha

I voted as well. Good luck and hope you win. Since you asked, are you looking for a new car or used car?

a newer used car if that makes sense. my budget is under 7500 but hopefully if i win this contest itll be 8500-9000 i know its not much but i am a broke college kid. haha

Voted. You should smile in your pictures more. Your avatar picture looks very nice.

a newer used car if that makes sense. my budget is under 7500 but hopefully if i win this contest itll be 8500-9000 i know its not much but i am a broke college kid. haha

PM this guy named Wingz, he has a blue nsx that's only worth about $9,000.

Damn you guys are nice. Wonder if I'd be getting the same treatment if I was in a swimsuit contest.

Add yourself to the Site Aubrey is competing for and find out! Do the Merman pose! It will go Prime Viral.

Last edited:
She asked for help on a local forum and a bunch of guys are talking about boobs and asking her out on dates after being rude to her. She didn't say a thing. Just handled it with class. I told her I'd try here for her.

What a difference between Prime and other forums. Seriously.

yes! you all are so much better here! =)

i cannot say thankyou enough for the votes and such a warm welcome! i am happy to become part of your "family" and i look forward to chatting with you all! lol this contest will give me some extra cash for a car, any suggestions? i need something practical... but cute haha

Cute, practical, cheap and FUN..... used miata.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Cute, practical, cheap and FUN..... used miata.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

How is it practical. 2 seats, no room, a leaky top and bad in the snow. It's cute for sure!

Did you vote to at least increase her Miata fund?

Last edited:
Back