• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

HELP!!! need radiator hose fast!!!

I'm sourcing all dealers and can't seem to locate upper radiator hose!
Need it today! before night falls. My car is parked by a lot close to work.

Damn! its split like a loaf of bread.

Could I use any other ones that NAPA or PeP boys offers till I order the original piece?

-Val

As long as it will fit and seals you will be fine to get the car home. The part you want, 19502-PR7-A00, would need to be in stock at the dealer shelf. Unlikely, but you can call Tim or JR at 1-888-729-5257 at www.hondacuraworld.com , They typically stock these for me there:).

HTH,
LarryB

valenzul said:
I'm sourcing all dealers and can't seem to locate upper radiator hose!
Need it today! before night falls. My car is parked by a lot close to work.

Damn! its split like a loaf of bread.

Could I use any other ones that NAPA or PeP boys offers till I order the original piece?

-Val

Just take it off, go get something close at the local store. even if it kinks a little your fine. You could even plug both ends off fill the res and you would be fine to get it home, just drive it easy.
as the engine warms, there is virtually no flow to the radiator anyways, it wont overheat in 10-15 minutes of easy cruising.

None of the Illinois Acuras dealers have it in stock. I ordered both hoses to replace, might as well. I don't know how old the other one is....cost $50 + tax for both. They gave me 20% off! I was going to do it there on the spot, but the hose clamp on the right side hose, towards the engine is pointed down(if facing rear of the car). How convenient!!!! the space there is like 2inches!!!!. :mad:
Any tips on making this easy?
It was like 2 miles from home. I limped all the way home. Must have turned engine off 4 times as soon as the temp gauge climbed past the normal mark!
Although people are soooo nice when they see you have a nice car. Must have been like several ppl asking if I needed to use their cell phone :biggrin:

-Val

Back