• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help with Wheel repair in NYC

Hi,

Does anyone know any reputable shop that can repair a bent volkracing GTS in the New York Metro area?

Thanks
bernard

There is a place in Westchester in Larchmont or New Rochelle that was posted up a little bit ago but I can't find the site. Maybe you can search around or someone else will post the link again. They repair and make custom wheels and I have heard of them before with great reviews but the name escapes me right now.

Sorry to be of little help...

Tytus

I will be seeing these guys sometime soon as I have all kinds of dings on 2 wheels . For future reference here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.proformanceindustries.com/

Last edited:
I didnt get a chance to go to wheel collision center this morning. Perhaps I will visit Proformance Industries. Its only 30 minutes from where I work. I'll see if they can fix it first.

Thanks guys

I didnt get a chance to go to wheel collision center this morning. Perhaps I will visit Proformance Industries. Its only 30 minutes from where I work. I'll see if they can fix it first.

Thanks guys

Proformance is the way to go!

Just came back from Proformance Industries in New Rochelle. George and Mario were great. Really cool guys running a good operation. They showed me around the shop. Now I will wait to see kind of magic George can perform on my volk GTS.

Thanks Tytus, Hilly, Accord R

Proformance got my wheel fixed in 1 day. Didnt expect it to be that quick and it came out just like brand new. Highly suggest anyone with bent wheel living in NYC to go there. 30 minutes manhattan.

What did the repair cost, if you don't mind sharing?

Tytus

because the polished lip of my GTS also got messed up, they had to refinish also. The whole job of straightening and refinishing cost my $325 including tax. Its half of what my GTS cost to buy one brand new and only took 1 day instead of 10-12 weeks.

Highly recommended.

ouch! But you are right, better than the alternative. Thanks

Tytus

Back