• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Here it as right now....

The side marker lights are smoked but the sun shinning on them made them look like they were on.

The paint job is a candy based loosely on the Lexus 3R1 tri-coat.
The flames are done with the Kustom Kolors candies and have 6-9 different colors. We do very little vinyl. I really don't believe in it unless that's what someone wants. Usually vinyl is used because of price.

We are redoing the paint job this winter mainly because I want more reflections and depth to the flames. Maybe a clear-coat between each layer of flame? On the last hood graphic (based on Assassins Creed video game) we used several layers and it has more depth.

The wheels have been already changed based on many different peoples ideas. They are all 18". I still have the chrome 18" back 17" front that I thought looked better but I guess chrome is out according to the people at the shows. Go figure, bell-bottom pants, tie-die shirts, mutton chops, and goatees are back but not chrome wheels???

I did have a real issue with the aspect ratio kicking on the TCS at first but we changed the tires out and fixed the problem. Yes, I do leave the TCS on most of the time.

To: eyecandy, so you would recommend chrome lambo hinges over painted?

Personally I would paint the hinges, but I'm not a chrome kind of guy. If you have a lot of other chromed parts of the car, then it would go together, but if not, I'd paint them. I always hated when people just slapped those hinges on and never bothered to paint... or worse yet, when they did the weld on hinges and never cleaned them up or painted them... absolutely horrible.

Wish I had airbrush skills like that... I can paint, but I have no skill with airbrushing... or drawing for that matter.

Do not like.

Your trunk needs air vents? Got something stinky in there?

Ya know, just have to keep the dead bodies vented! LOL

Actually I got caught up in that the deck lid was the last one available and I wanted a Ferrari back in the day.

People think it's a vette from the front and a Ferrari from the back.

Only like three people have ever known what it was.

It's de-badged also.

I know the car. It looks great in person. He (the owner) has worked on some of my cars in the past. Keep in mind he is in the Autobody business so the lambo doors, body kit, custom work is to show what his body shop can do. (It's a rolling advertisement in my opinion)

As a fellow NSX owner, I have to say that the molded wings west front lip & bumper looks really sweet. There aren't any seams.

Think about this, if you wanted attention and gain business wouldn't it make sense to have a paint job and body kit that really "Stands Outs.":smile:
If you pulled up next to him wouldn't you ask "Who did the lambo doors? Who painted your car? Who did your body kit etc?"

My two cents.

Back