• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HI I'm looking for some wheels locally wa???

HI i just bought 91 nsx from my brother in law and looking for some wheels hopefully local around seattle - stock wheels will work for me anything beside what i have now ..aftermarket even better please let me know here or mail me w/ what you have [email protected] thanks David

Talking about good timing, see if you can meet us on Saturday for the nsx meet /BBQ. This is the first big Party with nsx owners get-together in years... You could talk to different nsx owners... Not to mention that you will see tons of different nsxes with different wheels, offsets, in person!!!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53430

By the way, I could recommend you working with "RP-Motorsports". He could give you some good deals.

I have a set os stock wheels off of my 92 that I would sell ya cheap.. 2 of them have pretty hard curb rash though.. the tires in the front are @ 65% and the rears are like new @ 95%

let me know

Kevin

I have a friend with some aftermarket NSX wheels that he's looking to sell. He's local. I'll tell him that you're lookin.

SaberX said:
I have a friend with some aftermarket NSX wheels that he's looking to sell. He's local. I'll tell him that you're lookin.

I'm selling these:

front-right.jpg

Enkei RP-01. 17x8 +38mm front, 17x9? +42?mm rear. 255/40/17 rear tires (kumho ecsta 712), no front tires (215/40/17 recommended). Rims are in good shape, but I haven't really looked at 'em in a while, so I can't quote exact minor blemishes or anything.

I'll let these go cheap, make an offer. I don't even own an NSX any more, and they've been taking up space for the last 3 years.

Please PM me as I don't read the board regularly, and PM will cause email notification. I'm located in Kirkland.

-Mike

I just looked at the rear tires. The dread depth is about 50%, but the compound feels dry and hard. Since there's no front tires, it'd probably be best to scrap the rears and get a full set of new tires.

-Mike

Do you like these they are I-FORGED 18x8 with 225/35/18 SO3 in front and 19x10 with 285/30/19 S03 in the rear they have almost 3000 miles on them they are on the car in the picture

Steve

Back