• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

higher boost pulley for sos sc with laminova

Has anybody tried using a smaller pulley for the sos sc with laminova? Right now, I'm at 405rwhp with 9.5psi. All stock internals. My goal is 450rwhp.

Thx in advance.

Henry.

Sorry haven’t heard of a smaller pulley for the SOS SC but if your goal is 450 RWHP on stock internals, I hope you have an excellent tuner!:wink:

Good Luck!

-Steve

You could probably have a machinist make you one, like i have done for the BBSC users. A good machinist will make you any size you want. if you send me a pulley, i can take it to my machinist for you at any size you like.

Sorry haven’t heard of a smaller pulley for the SOS SC but if your goal is 450 RWHP on stock internals, I hope you have an excellent tuner!:wink:

Good Luck!

-Steve

Even if it's tuned right (to address detonation), the stock internals may not be able to contain the more powerful combustion events or fly apart.

Head gaskets (paper right?), bolts to hold the engine and parts together.

We have had a couple cars over 400hp safely. One SOS supercharged on a 3.0 running at 419rwhp and has been for two years. and one Turboed car at 458. Tune means everything. And obviously anything can happen depending on car. But both motors are fine and compression is still around 220 on all 6 cylinders.

Back