• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Highway 7 & 400 Lots of Cars

Every Thursday at around 8:00- 8:30pm cars start coming in one after another close to 1000 tuner cars in this huge parking lot.... Highway 7 & 400 south/east corner at the AMC. Mario (1sweetnsx) and myself are thinking we need more NSX alot more than two. How about July 12 or the 19 Thursday we meet up early and the bunch of us drive down togetter and park togetter. What do you guys Think?

Primarily a bunch of young kids. Although the ertefa meet seems to have gotten a lot bigger but yes they are all kids with civics.

Your right mostly kids but it's getting bigger and bigger. The ratio is changing slowly. I never checked all the cars out, but I seen a viper there and even a Shelby Cobra and he even won 1st prize, so there's more people bring in nicer cars to the show but all and all spread the word.

I might make the drive down from Waterloo this Thurs... Who's going?

Well..... we should all meet at La Palama ice cream. All the Ferrari and others meet there every Thusday, so If your driving north on the 400 turn left(west) on highway 7 on the 3rd light(Nova star dr.) past Canadian Tire turn right go straight everyone is there on the right La Palama. Maybe around 7:00 than around 8:00 we all drive to AMC.

Well..... we should all meet at La Palama ice cream. All the Ferrari and others meet there every Thusday, so If your driving north on the 400 turn left(west) on highway 7 on the 3rd light(Nova star dr.) past Canadian Tire turn right go straight everyone is there on the right La Palama. Maybe around 7:00 than around 8:00 we all drive to AMC.

Thats where I go.

I'm still coming down with a couple friends but maybe closer to 930-10 tonight.

Checked it out tonight and i must say its pretty huge, defiantly great experience and was worth the drive from Waterloo

Let me know if you head down next week dude. I would definitely like to meet up ahead of time and roll down with the crowd, get a better spot and etc. Saw your car there..very nice!...and the deceptacon X.

Looks like 7 NSX shown up, did not see but been told so that's awesome. The organizer said around 800 plus cars shown up that day. Next Thursday let's try to show up around 7:00 at La Paloma and all of us drive togetter and park togetter, the organizer will hold for whatever amount of NSX that shows up providing we show up around 8-8:30. Let's show the beautiful lines of a 20 year old NSX in 2012.

Looks like 7 NSX shown up, did not see but been told so that's awesome. The organizer said around 800 plus cars shown up that day. Next Thursday let's try to show up around 7:00 at La Paloma and all of us drive togetter and park togetter, the organizer will hold for whatever amount of NSX that shows up providing we show up around 8-8:30. Let's show the beautiful lines of a 20 year old NSX in 2012.

Do I still count if mine is an 03 :( It's still the same lines...lol. Barring any life surprises I am in. I will meet everyone at La Paloma for 7ish.

Back