• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Holiday Toy Drive and Charity Car Meet

As I mentioned in the monthly meet thread, I will not be able to make the monthly meet for December as I forgot I had committed to attend the Holiday Toy Drive and Charity Car Meet at James Logan High School at 1800 "H" Street
UNION CITY CA 94587.

Here are some details about the Holiday Toy Drive and Charity Car Meet.

*CAR REGISTRATION IS FREE
JUST BRING A NEW UNWRAPPED TOY FOR A CHILD TO ENJOY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON (value at least $10)

Last year we hit an all time record with 700+ toys collected in just 3 hours! Last year there were 113 kids in the shelter i worked at!!!!!!!!

We are asking everyone to try to donate toys/gifts for older elementary and middle school and kids/teens. We seem to get a majority of donations for young kids and very little to give to the older kids at our shelters.

Some gifts that were a big hit with older kids were football/soccer/basketballs , Justin Beiber stuff, Kids nail polish kits, bracelet/necklace kits, and new clothes/jackets (it's winter season!)

Gotta do it for the kids!!!

see link below for more info:

https://www.facebook.com/events/269014203220337/

Back