• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda NSX Nurburgring Test mid 90's

Yeah he was really pushing. Awesome driving! Nice find qdp.

So, what is the NSX time on the Nurburgring and where does it fall on a list of cars that have run a lap on that track?

So, what is the NSX time on the Nurburgring and where does it fall on a list of cars that have run a lap on that track?

2002 NSX-R did it in 7.56.733, Motoharu Kurosawa (Gansan) was driving.

Last edited:
Great control and recoveries!!! I wish I was that brave and talented on the track.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

7:56.73 - Honda NSX-R (NA2) 2002
8:03.86 - Honda NSX-R (NA1) 1995
8:09 - Honda NSX-R 2002
8:16.15 - Honda NSX (NA1) 1990
8:38 - Honda NSX 1997

I always thought the NA2 R could have turned a better time. Shows what I know!

That 8:38 from the '97 -T always has me scratching my head. I'd love to see video of that 8:16 run. That's incredibly fast for a car with only 270 bhp.

there was one troll ass comment in the comments page and I had to set him straight.

That was awesome! The spinout around 7:45 was a little scary though. I think I'm gonna play some GT5 at home tonight. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aVtWBL0Tplc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you gotta be a somebody to drive the Nur with no helmet....

agreed nice driving... tires were done at 6:45 though... its why he spun

you gotta be a somebody to drive the Nur with no helmet....

I have driven it several times during the "Fun Runs". Pay your 15-25 Marks (yes it was still the Federal Republic of West Germany back then!) and drive around the track at a leisurely speed without a helmet. But I thought I recall that if you were participating in a timed or "at speed" run you were required to have a helmet.<O:p</O:p

Awesome....but he came within inches of stuffing it into that guardrail. :eek:

Back