• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Tuning Magazine Feb/Mar 2012 - The Ferrari Alternative

sick engine bay. and congrats

Congrats Dude, you are the MAN! :cool:

I'm headed to Walmart in the morning :biggrin: They better have my mag waiting on me!

Congratulations Alex!

The pictures look even better in print!! :biggrin:

I got my issue in sometime this past weekend (wasn't home) so I didn't get to/forgot to text you when I got it in. But looks like you found out/knew it had been released early on.

So do you have the feature/article mounted in your office yet? :wink:

Once again, congrats. What a way to bring in the New Year!

Congratulations Alex!

The pictures look even better in print!! :biggrin:

I got my issue in sometime this past weekend (wasn't home) so I didn't get to/forgot to text you when I got it in. But looks like you found out/knew it had been released early on.

So do you have the feature/article mounted in your office yet? :wink:

Once again, congrats. What a way to bring in the New Year!

I ordered the wall plaque which will go into the garage and this is what the mock up should look like. It should be delivered in a few weeks!

AlexFarrington-HondaTuningPlaque.jpg

I ordered the wall plaque which will go into the garage and this is what the mock up should look like. It should be delivered in a few weeks!

AlexFarrington-HondaTuningPlaque.jpg

Do they charge you for the plaque? If so can you give me a rough idea of how much?

Good job and keep representing, I'll look out for the cover.

20120104_194415.jpg

Ironically I got home this evening and my plaque was here.

Before sitting down to dinner, I actually ran to the garage and put it up!

The cost for this one was approximately $225 for 5 pages. I think they start at $125 for smaller sizes.

Awesome Alex. The plaque looks really good. At first, I was wondering why they cut off one of your pages, then I realized they cut it in half to separate the picture and the article, lol.

So how many copies of the magazine do you have now?? :biggrin:

WAY TO Go Alex!! Cant wait to to see the other surprise.

+1
When is that happening by the way? Let us know if you need an entourage to fill up the driveway!

WAY TO Go Alex!! Cant wait to to see the other surprise.

Awesome Alex. The plaque looks really good. At first, I was wondering why they cut off one of your pages, then I realized they cut it in half to separate the picture and the article, lol.

So how many copies of the magazine do you have now?? :biggrin:

+1
When is that happening by the way? Let us know if you need an entourage to fill up the driveway!

Ok, I will let the cat out of the bag to the listening audience.

I do not know if you guys have heard of a show called "My Ride Rules" which airs on the Speed Channel

575x459.jpg

My Ride Rules, lets four ultra-competitive, thrill-seeking motor heads, who think their car is best, take a spin together in each other’s rides to see whose car really comes out on top.

Well I went through about 4 interviews and I got confirmation that they picked my my car to represent. They are coming to my house January 16-18 and again on January 28 to do the filming.

I am excited but I am also nervous; through the grapevine, I found two of the three cars I am going against.

2006/2007 Ford GT 3.4l upgrade blower 700+hp
1970 Chevy Camaro (half show car, half Autocross) also 700+ hp

I guess during my interviews I talked so much crap about domestic muscle cars, they decided to make me eat my words.

For those who have not seen the show here is the link.

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/my-ride-rules/my-ride-rules-video/

I think I am going to make another post dedicated for this:

I like the my ride rules show on speed. Its fun to watch. However the cars that won most of the time are the modified domestic muscle or classic cars. Plus some competitors are just haters and give your car a low score. Its an entertaining show but not exactly fair since the contestants are judging each others. Definitely will watch out for your car on the show.

hahahah Alex you are PERFECT for that show! btw not all american muscle wins,a tuned R8 won the week I watched.I dare you to mention the nsxca and prime during your on camera interviews:biggrin:

hahahah Alex you are PERFECT for that show! btw not all american muscle wins,a tuned R8 won the week I watched.I dare you to mention the nsxca and prime during your on camera interviews:biggrin:

You ask and you will receive!

Great photo spread Alex - congrats on the feature. I'll have to pick up a copy and have you autograph it at a C & O in the not-too-distant future! I came close to calling you and following you down to Florida a few weeks ago for the NSXcapades. OK, I would've been able to keep up for only a little while ... Way to represent the ATL. :smile:

Back